Close
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

This post has been ranked 10.00 out of 10 with 1 votes.

Kino Tip: Grabbing Her Ass

It's 4AM and I've been up for the last hour for some reason, but I wanted to stop by and drop this off before I attempt to grab a little more sleep.

Let's talk kino for a second. I used to not really do a whole lot. It just wasn't something that was really on my radar, and I was having good enough success without it. But something I've been doing A LOT of in the last few months is grabbing a chick's ass very, very early in an interaction. Like, within the first 5 minutes of meeting her. There are a couple of different ways you can play it. You give a quick squeeze and she'll look at you with one of a few looks:

-open mouth "I can't believe you did that"
    -eyebrows raised "So what do you think?"
    -slightly frowning "Really?"

At least those are the ones that I've tended to get. My response tends to be one of a few things, really just depending on how I'm feeling:

-"You have an awesome ass"
    -"Want to do mine?" *backturn*
    -"Someone's been working out"

And in just about all of these, you end up with really aggressive early kino escalation where you can pretty much do whatever you want with her. It's primetime, lightning-fast stuff that immediately sets the frame right. Don't justify it, don't get defensive, just enjoy it. I think it has something to do with dominance, but this is like hot-wiring a car. You skip over all over the initial escalation that you think you have to do and it throws everything in line real, real quick. The best part is that you can keep going back to it and doing it again throughout the interaction. Next thing you know, you both have your hands all over each other and are trying to make moves back to your place. Solid gold.

Any similar tips or ideas for improvement?
    We're here. The rest is bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by Z View Post
    It's 4AM and I've been up for the last hour for some reason, but I wanted to stop by and drop this off before I attempt to grab a little more sleep.

Let's talk kino for a second. I used to not really do a whole lot. It just wasn't something that was really on my radar, and I was having good enough success without it. But something I've been doing A LOT of in the last few months is grabbing a chick's ass very, very early in an interaction. Like, within the first 5 minutes of meeting her. There are a couple of different ways you can play it. You give a quick squeeze and she'll look at you with one of a few looks:

At least those are the ones that I've tended to get. My response tends to be one of a few things, really just depending on how I'm feeling:

And in just about all of these, you end up with really aggressive early kino escalation where you can pretty much do whatever you want with her. It's primetime, lightning-fast stuff that immediately sets the frame right. Don't justify it, don't get defensive, just enjoy it. I think it has something to do with dominance, but this is like hot-wiring a car. You skip over all over the initial escalation that you think you have to do and it throws everything in line real, real quick. The best part is that you can keep going back to it and doing it again throughout the interaction. Next thing you know, you both have your hands all over each other and are trying to make moves back to your place. Solid gold.

I like it! Might be hard to do in an upscale environment but yeah, why not. Hot-wiring for sure.

ancestor

When are you grabbing them? Midway through a conversation whilst you are looking at each other so she can see you reach round her? While you're looking away from her? When she has her back turned? Don't want to do it the creepy way, haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Narcissus View Post
    When are you grabbing them? Midway through a conversation whilst you are looking at each other so she can see you reach round her? While you're looking away from her? When she has her back turned? Don't want to do it the creepy way, haha.
    Usually I'll do it if I'm either comin back from somewhere else like grabbing drinks or going to piss or if I may have rem talking to someone else next to me and want to get her attention back. I try to treat it really casually, almost like breathing.
    We're here. The rest is bullshit.

I totally agree with the essence of the post, but I think this is a very important question which is not addressed properly in the OP.

When are you grabbing them?
    Here are two of my experiences.

I was at a packed house party in an aprtment building. At one point I was in the kitchen working a girl (who happened to have an amazing yoga-pants covered ass). There were 3 of us, her, myself and her orbiter guy friend. The first few minutes was some really good comfort and sex-tension building between us. Then something happened with the people standing next to us. For the life of me I dont remember what it was, but there was an opening for me to briefly enter their conversation and create more good vibes. As I did that I slipped my hand onto her ass and held it there (she was standing to the left of me). Her reaction was at to make eye contact with her orbiter friend (in front of her) with the "I can't believe he did that" look, followed by looking at me eyebrows raised and "what do you think". I ignored it for half a click, let the group break naturally back into two, and then turned to her and did exactly as Z describes and let her grab my ass, and things proceeded smoothly.

Another time, another house party. This one was less dense, about 25-30 people, and totally even split between guys and girls (every single girl was an 8 or higher). On this night I was drinking hard and not very tactful. One particular girl was eyeing me and we had a few brief group-induced interactions, but really nothing tangible. At one point I was walking by her as she was bent over. nobody else happen to be around, and without even thinking I smacked her ass hard and kept walking by. within 2 minutes I have a meat-head, her sisters boyfriend, in my face about why I was hitting girls. I talked him down pretty easily, but there was tension between her and I for the rest of the night. In the beginning the tension was apprehensive, but I played it very cool like everything is fine, totally as expected. we didnt look directly at each other, didnt talk to one another, nothing. but I held my frame and was very comfortable in that apartment being where I wanted to be, doing and talking with whomever I wanted. As the night was winding down and people were leaving, she hung around. her sister left, her friends left, and still she was there. eventually there was just myself and my 2 friends, the owner of the apartment, and her. needless to say I won her over.

so in conclusion, from my experience, I would say that it works best when there is a certain level of comfort already established. (that is not to say that you cant just go up to a random girl and grab her ass... she may very well love it, but you never know. its risky). the second element is a very high level of sexual tension with no previous kino as an outlet for it. the third thing is to hold your ground afterwards because you will be shit tested. you are not to play it off an an accident. you did it, she liked it, and you are waiting for her to get on the same page with you about that. to directly answer Narcissus' questions:

Midway through a conversation whilst you are looking at each other so she can see you reach round her? While you're looking away from her? When she has her back turned? don't want to do it the creepy way, haha.
    yes, yes and yes. except dont be creepy, which will happen, I think, with a weak frame. If your heart is racing and all you can think about is copping a feel then that should be an indicator that your frame is weak at the moment. if on the other hand you feel relaxed, comfortable, breathing easy, if you are aware of the energies around you and can dance around the natural flow of the situation, then you are clearly strong in your element.

Strangely I've had a lot of women grab my ass, not sure if that's a good or bad thing as its usually the older not hot ones

Regards
    MadFerret

Haha, I remember one time where a girl in a bar grabbed my ass within a few minutes. I felt like I was getting earmarked for sex later that night! (Which of course, I was. )

Now that I think of it, this kind of seems like a very aggressive form of 60YOC's KIOM idea.

Shackleton

Careful with this gentlemen. Must be well timed and placed, typically with young women, coming from young(er) men, when alcohol is involved, crowded/loud environment, and only when attraction is palpable. Strong mojo required.

I learned to go with a gentle arm around the waste while listening or speaking. Good way to first gauge openness.

Good tip Z

How do you set the frame or calibration to grab girls' asses? I'm very cautious where and when to kino. I'm afraid to kino further to grab girls' ass within 5 minutes of meeting girls that I might get slapped, punched, get reported for sexual harassment, or kicked out.