Close
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 56
  1. #1
    Freak Teevster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Copenhagen, Denmark
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,390


    This post has been ranked 9.67 out of 10 with 3 votes.

    Escalation Technique that will make your results skyrocket: "Mutual Escalation" (not even a JOKE)

    The title might seem really cheesy, but this is by far one of the simplest, yet most efficient techniques that I have ever encountered. These concepts have been developed by 60_Years_Of_Challenge and myself back in the days. It has a lot of inspiration by Cosy who has mentioned cues points in this technique and has shared at multiple occasions the ideas behind this concept. I would also like to credit Sleazy for developing practical examples in field with this technique. Either way, I will present you the technique in detail from the perspective of 60 and I, then I will explain Cosy's idea behind it (which was the big inspiration on this one) and I will also share some of sleazy's small secrets to get quick blowjobs and handjobs on the dancefloor (consider these techniques as advanced use of this technique). In this post, I will share links, which is a recommended read, but isn't required in order to understand the following, but might serve as extra information on the topic.

    Back in the days, 60 wrote the following thread: ST: Weird Reactions & Fantasyland, which was a respond to this thread by ragstorich.

    In this thread, he covers two problems men have with physical escalation and more in depth, sexual tension. In this post we won't focus much on sexual tension, but the concept of “mutual escalation” is of course valuable for sexual tension as well (I tend to avoid talking about sexual tension as it get too abstract to concretely discuss it). The first problem he lays down is women reacting in a negative way to escalation attempts from men. His solution is using what he calls G&H (Genuine and humble lines) to show women that they are both on the same team, which is done with the purpose of creating a mutual vibe between you and the woman. This way, he will get rid of many of the "weird reactions" from women as he creates a high level of comfort while remaining perceived as confident man. He also creates a bubble between him and the women, as he is being genuine with her.

    However, this is not the topic of this post. I think 60 explains this way better than me in his post, so I would rather suggest you to read that one. However the problem I want to talk about here is what he has labeled: "Sexual Tension Fantasy Land". He describes it as following:

    Guys thinking they have some kind of magical connection with a woman through eye contact and vibe but they never make an overt physical move because they are SCARED

    ie. grab hand-hand caress, kiss (an IOM)

    Sorry tapping her on the shoulder or playing thumb wars doesn't count guys.

    When she leaves that so called "connection" all gets forgotten. It was all in your head. Just pure sexual tension masturbation.

    Fast escalation is attractive, make it officially "on" and create tension BUT with a little slice of comfort (humble/genuine). This is how you can get a woman in ten seconds. It is possible for YOU. In fact once you get this down it will become quite common.
    So he seems to forward a very common problem. The problem he is putting forward is what he calls "sexual tension masturbation". What happens here is that you escalate on the woman, with a frame of “you hitting on her”, without her being directly part of the escalation: “it goes only one way, the way where you are the one escalating on her” - it is you that is the one hitting on her, not her hitting back on you and therefore we can not call this seduction.

    Cosy once said: "seduction is mutual". Seduction is something that happens between you and someone else. This means that there is a two-sided relation (and not a one sided one) between you and that other person. In fact, seduction is something mutual. A one sided relation equals you being interested in someone and hitting on that person. It is when you are both hitting on each other, that it can be called seduction. Consider a real life scenario (1) where you are hitting on a woman (and she isn't really hitting on you back) and another one (2) where you are both hitting on each other; which one do you believe would lead to sex? The second one of course, because that is what seduction really is. If we consider example (1), you are hitting on her, so you are the one who will remember the interaction and in most cases you will remember it positively (unless she blows you off), but the woman will forget it, because she haven't invested in you, she haven't been hitting on you and therefore the interaction will be of less value to her. This is what 60 is saying in his post. However, in the example (2), the interaction is mutual and can therefore be called “seduction”, which in this case, she is also investing in you and in most case, she is valuing the interaction as much as you do - she will remember it. She has found a man, where she feels there is something going on between her and that man. Unless she invests in it, she will not feel that there is anything going on between her and you. 60 solved this problem with what he called "Genuine and Humble" as presented in his post, he also talks about the hand holding ("it's on moment") are good techniques, however in my response to his thread (which sadly isn't available for you) I share another technique which 60 really liked which has in my opinion seems a little more efficient and a good supplement to his hand holding if you are already used to it. I called it: "mutual escalation". On multiple occasions, I have discussed the following on skype with 60 and we both seemed to love it. I will explain it right away:

    In the majority of the cases, men tend to know a lot of escalation techniques without being able to get any results as they are focusing on escalating on her, but not on making it mutual. This is a huge problem. Because unless it becomes mutual, most of the time there is nothing going on between you and the girl at all - which is bad. What happens is that guys will believe they are escalating when they are in fact not doing anything – as 60 pointed it out.



    Consider other problems with escalating in a way that isn't mutual:

    - She will object and resist way easier because she isn't really investing. You are the one escalating on her and she is the one being protective. She will therefore test you a lot because in this case you are the one hitting on her, so in her eyes you are the one that needs to be "good enough" for her.

    - The level of horniness will be way lower as she isn't escalating on you. There is in this case only one person escalating, not two, so it will take twice as much time and is much less efficient to get her horny and into you than if she was escalating on you. If there were two people escalating on each other it would have been way more efficient than if one person was escalating on someone else - this is obvious.

    - It doesn't feel genuine.

    - You will be perceived as more needy and desperate - you also put her into a situation where she has way too much power (as you are the one hitting on her and validating her ego way too much)

    - She won't feel that there is anything-special going on between you and her (what 60 calls the "it's on moment"). You are just like one of all the other guys who are touching her and trying to win over, she doesn't feel like there is something mutual that is only about you and her.

    - Her level of comfort with you being sexual will be way lower. Woman feels more comfortable being sexual with men who they are investing sexually with.

    Note: The concept of "seduction being mutual" applies also for verbal game - actually all types of game, so consider it a golden rule.

    However, if the woman is touching you as much as you are touching her, everything will be mutual. In this case, you will both feel a special connection between each other. A more important fact is that she will feel that "we are enjoying each other's presence" as opposed to her feeling "oh, he is hitting on me, my ego is getting flattered... now he is getting too far, I can't have sex with him and I need to reject him" - in this case, she will be controlling her state, she will not have sex with you, risking social consequences, risking to end up with a man that isn't appropriate for her (translated in the female language as "a man I don't feel fits with me"). This is dangerous for woman because woman, beside us men, are more selective when it comes to finding mates. They are not willing to take any risks when it comes to sex partners - "better safe than sorry". Therefore they need to feel (and not "know"*) that they have found the right man. This is why mutual escalation is good because she will in this case feel that special connection between you and her. In this case it is "we are hitting on each other" rather than "he is hitting on me". The difference should be common sense.

    *"Feeling" but not "knowing" - because knowledge is logic and logic is a slave of the passions, according to David Hume, which is very true when it comes to women and also the reason for why women couldn't take the role of a man according to him - for feminists, don't get angry, this is from the 17th century)



    So, in this case most of the problem of "non-mutual" escalation will be solved:

    - She will not object and resist to your escalation as much anymore as she is also escalating on you. She is not the one challenging you, you do not have to work your way to get her, because you are both working on each other. She will be less protective because she feels that special connection between you and her.

    - The effect of the escalation will be way higher. Consider a guy escalating on a woman beside a man and a woman escalating on each other, which one would be the most efficient? Well the man and the woman escalating on each other. This is because you get horny by escalating on someone and you also get horny by being escalated on (unless the other problems of "non-mutual escalation occurs such as resistance).

    - It does feel more genuine, which is good.

    - You will seem less needy and desperate because you are not the only the one hitting on her, she is hitting on you as well. The prize is not her anymore, it is you both.

    - She will feel that there something special going on between you two. Your presence will be way more important when she is escalating on you as she has her focus and attention on you and only you. When both of your presences are of a certain importance, then sexual tension is being created.

    - Her level of comfort toward you will be way higher as she is also trying to connect with you, which in her mind means, "he is good to me/for me".



    How do you make the escalation mutual?

    No doubt that this seems very efficient. However, many of you would ask: "how do I make her escalate on me?” "How do I mate the escalation mutual? Or "What if the escalation doesn't get mutual?” The answer is so simple that it will shock most of you. The way you make her escalate on you, which usually won’t fail (there is always bad sets that leads nowhere, there is nothing that works all the time, that is a rule of thumb), is that you "force" her to escalate on you. Let me explain: When you are touching her shoulder (for example), grab her hand and make her touch yours, if you are looking at her in the eyes, put your hand on her cheek and make sure her face is looking at yours (do this in an innocent soft way), if you are touching her belly, grab her hand and put in on your belly, if you are cutting the spaces between you and her, grab her and pull her in closer to you. What you want to do is mirror the escalation you are doing on her and make her do the same thing on you. This way it becomes mutual. Each move you do on her, you will make sure she does the same on you. Follow your usual "escalation ladder", just this time, you will make her mirror it as you proceed. You want her to follow your every steps - her escalation on you is a duplicate of the one you are doing on her. You will use your hands to make her escalate on you.



    Now, why does this works?

    - You are the one leading (showing dominance) - this is very attractive.

    - You are showing persistence. Yes, you will remove a lot of her feelings of guilt. Women, as we know feel a lot of guilt for being sexual toward men. By "forcing" her to escalate on you, she will feel and say to herself that it isn't her fault that anything sexual happened between you and her. The reason being is that you made it happen, you where the one putting her hand you shoulder, knee, belly, cock... she wouldn't do it unless you made her do it, which you did.

    - The escalation becomes mutual.

    - You are showing big balls and a lot of confidence doing so, which is attractive as well.

    Now, what if she is removing her hand(s) away when you are putting it/them on your body, or what if she turns her face away when you are trying to make her look at you in your eyes. Well, in cases of resistance, I will be doing what Sleazy calls "The Elastic Band Escalation" (also called “Smooth Escalation”) which is a technique that works as a damage control for mostly all types of escalation (and it even works for verbal game as well). The technique is basically based on the fact that whenever something you have done doesn't work, take a few steps back (he says 3 steps back, but this seems too abstract for me) and try again later. So, if she is moving her hand away from your cock after you have been putting it there, which is a point in the escalation where you have come far, take a few steps back, let her take her hand away and wait a little before you try again from three steps behind where you left it - back on your shoulder (which is for me the part of the body where I start to escalate most of the time) and proceed from the there. This way you can persist without being needy, while not ruining too much of the level of comfort between you and the girl. I would usually try 3 attempts before nexting the girl, because I feel that a woman that isn't going for it after 3 attempts will never really go for it. Also keep your eyes open for her reactions; you never want to go to far. If her reactions are really big, consider going more softly next time and avoid doing too dirty stuff. You don't want a false (or real) rape accusation on your back.

    You can read more about this type of escalation here. This is an old post from Sleazy himself.

    Now, I would like to cover an example on mutual escalation, which I believe should illustrate it. This is also highly inspired by how Sleazy does it in the field after having read his stuff and seen him personally in action. Cosy also does similar things. Consider this example an advanced use of this technique and I do not recommend it for uncalibrated players. I am also not responsible for any consequences you may have using the following. This is an example that illustrates the technique at it's most extreme. This means that for the usual player in usual situations, it will work as well. I have had great success with the following:



    Sleazy's quick dancefloor handjobs (example)

    Consider being on the dancefloor with a girl. Follow these steps:

    1) Isolate her away from the group; sometimes this requires some compliance, which you can get from escalating a little beforehand (but not too much and not too intensively as her friends are around). In order to make this works, find a place where people doesn't pay [too much] attention to you, far away from the guards (also, make sure you know the law for public sex in your country before considering the following). Make sure she feels (even more important) that nobody is seeing what she is doing or will be doing [with you].

    2) Put her hand on your shoulder, then put yours on hers.

    3) Proceed as following from the shoulder to the lower arm, to the belly, all the way to the hips. Every move you make you will be making sure she is mirroring it. So, each time you are touching her hips, she needs to be touching your hips as well.

    4) Pull her in (as cut the spaces), suck her neck. Make sure she sucks your neck as well (as we want to make it mutual).

    5) When her hands is on your hip, move her hand a little closer to your dick, then leave it there. If she let's her hand stay there for a certain amount of time (let's say a few second) and is not removing it right away, proceed. If not, take a few steps back and try again later (Elastic Band Escalation). Now at this point you would rather focus on what she is doing to you, how she is escalating on you.

    6) Then move her hand even closer to your dick... and let her hand remain there. If she lets her hand stay there, then proceed…

    7) Now, put her hand on your cock (over your pants) and use your hand to make her rub it. If she keeps rubbing it after you've removed your hands, proceed to the next. Usually this works really well if you have come so far.

    8) Put her hand under your T-shirt and make her touch the lower part of your belly, close to your dick. Making the woman touch some of your skin is a huge turn on for them.

    9) Take of your belt and put her hand on your dick (do not take off your pants!!! or pull your dick out yet!) by letting her hand glide into your pants.

    10) If everything is going great then pull your dick out, make her jack it off. Make sure your t-shirt is over her hands and your dick in order to hide the move (Sleazy does this as well). Also, make sure your body is in front of hers, so that you are hiding her and the side of your body where you dick is situated away from the crowd.

    Note: Before making the "bold moves" (such as putting her hand on your cock) I highly recommend doing a wallslam followed with a heavy make out such as a passionate kiss in order to pump up her state a little (as you want her as horny as possible when you will make her touch your dick as you do not want her to give you any resistance). Now, you can either cum (from her handjob), or pull her to the bathroom (and fuck her). You can also finger her very easily as she won't reject you because she is so horny after having jacked you off. As I said, be careful, this is VERY advanced. I know a guy; a beginner that tried to pull this off and it went REALLY badly. Unless you have a lot of experience, use this as a good example of how far you can take it, how powerful it really can be. All works due to mutual escalation! I hope this illustrated it’s true power.

    ---

    Also, as a finale, you can read 60's response to my reply to his thread (the one we used in the introduction). In my reply (which again, isn't available) I described the technique of mutual escalation, just in much less details than what I did her. His reply is good and I recommend you to check out the original post from him and all the replies (including those from other members) as they are very good! A direct link to 60's reply to my post can be found here.

    Until next time, have fun.

    Questions and comments are welcome, as always.

    -Teevster

    -----------------------------------------------------------

    Edit: The links works, but not always. Sometimes I get an error message and sometimes it works. So it all depends on Gamblers mood. If the links doesn't work, try again later.
    Edit 2: Spellcheck and a little editing in the text – the content is the same
    Last edited by Teevster; 11-04-2012 at 03:44 AM. Reason: Spellchecking
    Teevster (TVA_Oslo) AKA. Alek Rolstad

    Projects 2016:

    - Liminal spaces and bubbles
    - Sexual value Elicitation
    - Sexual framing: Contrasting

  2. #2
    Super Surgilator
    Guest


    This post has been ranked 2.00 out of 10 with 1 votes.

    Your post says over and over that mutual attraction is more likely to lead to sex, but you never once mention how to create mutual attraction. Or was the reason for your post to point out that mutual attraction(a.k.a. foolsmate) is more likely to lead to sex than non-mutual attraction?

    Oh and, it's a woman, not a women. Women is plural in English, so saying a women sounds weird.

  3. #3
    Member mankite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Bellevue / Redmond , Washington
    Age
    47
    Posts
    536


    This post has been ranked 10.00 out of 10 with 1 votes.

    Quote Originally Posted by Super Surgilator View Post
    It's a woman, not a women. Women is plural in English.

    < Face Palm >




    Lots of work went into this .. from many respected artists in the field. If you find it hard to read or difficult to understand then it is probably meant for you in particular. The toughest thing to do is to break the first mental bonds that hold you back ... after the first few it gets easier to break through those barriers in your life .. that today you don't even know exist.

    It might be easier to overlook the errors in someones second language if we're paying more attention to the message. eh ?




    Props Teevster
    Have Fun
    MK

    "the most expensive thing a ever found was a woman who was FREE for the evening"
    Quote from my Father

  4. #4
    Freak Teevster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Copenhagen, Denmark
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,390



    Quote Originally Posted by Super Surgilator View Post
    Your post says over and over that mutual attraction is more likely to lead to sex, but you never once mention how to create mutual attraction. Or was the reason for your post to point out that mutual attraction(a.k.a. foolsmate) is more likely to lead to sex than non-mutual attraction?
    Yes, But I do point out how to create mutual escalation... in very detail. it is also followed with a great example? I don't see the problem. I suggests you re-read and you might see that it is covered! I will make a subtitle so that you can see where it is written.

    If you re-read, I am not talking about mutual attraction, but mutual escalation, two different things. Having a mutual escalation going on is a skill, and not a fools mate, what's a fools mate really?

    Oh and, it's a woman, not a women. Women is plural in English, so saying a women sounds weird
    .

    Sorry, I forgot to spellcheck, I will do so right away.
    Teevster (TVA_Oslo) AKA. Alek Rolstad

    Projects 2016:

    - Liminal spaces and bubbles
    - Sexual value Elicitation
    - Sexual framing: Contrasting

  5. #5
    Member Chukka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Age
    33
    Posts
    322



    Quote Originally Posted by Super Surgilator View Post
    Your post says over and over that mutual attraction is more likely to lead to sex, but you never once mention how to create mutual attraction. Or was the reason for your post to point out that mutual attraction(a.k.a. foolsmate) is more likely to lead to sex than non-mutual attraction?.
    He meanders around a bit, but I'd say the section titled

    How do you make the escalation mutual


    is where he starts going into "what to do"

  6. #6
    Member Bullseye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Boston MA
    Age
    29
    Posts
    447



    Awesome post teev, thanks for putting this together.

    Lately, I've been thinking a lot about her investing/compliance and how much easier it makes it to get her in bed. Not necessarily physical investing, but in many aspects of the interaction. Even during your sex talk, when she starts getting into it, the escalation is now mutual.

    I got to run but will chime in with a few thoughts later on.

    And for Super-
    Standard push pull/sexual vibe/boldness/etc is usually enough to get her investing in you, and then you kick it up a notch, but this post was not about creating attraction.

  7. #7
    Super Surgilator
    Guest



    Quote Originally Posted by Teevster View Post
    Yes, But I do point out how to create mutual escalation... in very detail. it is also followed with a great example? I don't see the problem. I suggests you re-read and you might see that it is covered! I will make a subtitle so that you can see where it is written.

    If you re-read, I am not talking about mutual attraction, but mutual escalation, two different things. Having a mutual escalation going on is a skill, and not a fools mate, what's a fools mate really?

    .

    Sorry, I forgot to spellcheck, I will do so right away.
    I'm not saying that escalation doesn't work. I'm only wondering why you wrote it in such a flamboyant style, five pages, when a couple of sentences would have sufficed. Is there some reason why you drug out a simple point over five pages?

    Seriously; Did it actually take you five pages to get your point across? I mean five pages makes me wonder if maybe there was some point you were trying to make other than the obvious one that escalation is mutual.

    Of course escalation is mutual. Without mutuality it's only a failed attempt at escalation.

    I'm trying real hard to make this reply five pages long, but I can't do it.

  8. #8
    Super Surgilator
    Guest



    Quote Originally Posted by Chukka View Post
    He meanders around a bit, but I'd say the section titled

    How do you make the escalation mutual


    is where he starts going into "what to do"
    You mean the part where you force her to mirror your actions?

    I was going to give him props for that, but I didn't want to sound like I was sucking his dick.

  9. #9
    Member Bullseye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Boston MA
    Age
    29
    Posts
    447



    Quote Originally Posted by Super Surgilator View Post
    You mean the part where you force her to mirror your actions?

    I was going to give him props for that, but I didn't want to sound like I was sucking his dick.
    Sleazy used to post about doing this on the dancefloor a lot. We all do this to some extent (putting her hand on your dick when escalating to sex in isolation) but this has more broad applications. I might be missing your point but you seem to complain a whole lot in most of the threads I read. How about a thanks for writing up a detailed post that makes sense and isn't abstract nonsense?

  10. #10
    Super Surgilator
    Guest



    Quote Originally Posted by mankite View Post

    It might be easier to overlook the errors in someones second language if we're paying more attention to the message. eh ?
    The message was an axiom. IOW, he's trying to get people to agree with him, by making extremely obvious statements, so he can feed them some bullshit.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •