Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Do women get upset if you dont cum?

Do women get upset if you dont cum?

In your experience, do chicks get upset if you dont cum while having sex with them? Or do they typically not say anything about it?

Also, how many here will ejaculate inside a chick? I dont mean have before way back when, I mean currently/recently do/have, without a condom, and while she was on BC or not.

Quote Originally Posted by .:ultra:. View Post
    In your experience, do chicks get upset if you dont cum while having sex with them? Or do they typically not say anything about it?

Also, how many here will ejaculate inside a chick? I dont mean have before way back when, I mean currently/recently do/have, without a condom, and while she was on BC or not.
    I hate it when a guy doesn't cum having sex with me because it makes me feel like a failure. Not cool. There are times when you have to stop because of time constraints or whatever and he hasn't cum yet and I freaking hate it! I would never want a guy to purposefully withhold that if he didn't have to. I mean its good to be able to go for a long time but to NEVER cum is disappointing and makes me feel bad.

My last girlfriend would often get frustrated and upset if I didn't nut. Even if it was round 2, and she knew I could last a really long time the second time around, she would vocalize to me that it was annoying to her/frustrating to her that I couldn't cum. She would blame herself saying that she couldn't make me bust or whatever it was along those lines. I would just assure her that the sex was great and I was just too fucked up or whatever it was. Or if it was round 2, I would say something along the lines of it's fine you made me cum before blah blah. Basically just assure them that it's not their fault and that you still enjoyed the sex. That's what has worked best for me at least...

Just tell 'em it's a Tantric thing and that you sent the sperm to another level.
    I wanna get every SHB on the globe
    We kiss and hug and then we disrobe
    It's a short circuit in the frontal lobe
    'Cause I'm a heterosexual man.

Odds "Heterosexual Man"

Fun, Freedom, fucking and fitness since 1976

Quote Originally Posted by .:ultra:. View Post
    In your experience, do chicks get upset if you dont cum while having sex with them?
    Yes. Very upset.

And the more they are attracted to you, the more upset they'll be. (Generally speaking.)

It's actually a frightening experience for a woman when a man doesn't cum with her, in a way men don't understand. She goes right to "WHATS WRONG WITH ME?????" mode. It really terrifies some chicks.

And of course if you live a poly life, sometimes they will give you sidelong glances about how you're "cumming with someone else" or "saving your cum for that other chick", etc. (Which sometimes is true.) So cute.

Any man who cums inside a woman who is not on a verified form of BC (that means the pill is not included) is insane and places a low value on his life and his future.

I have cum inside women, but it was always under extremely controlled, verified conditions. Unromantic, yes, but that's the only safe way to do it. I've never gotten a woman pregnant on accident in my entire life. Nor will I ever.
    How to have 3 hour meet-to-lays and nonmonogamous relationships with any type of woman:
    The Blackdragon Blog

The Tough Love Mod NiccoloDaVinci's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdragon View Post
    Nor will I ever.
    Taking bets now.

Nick
    Don't be upset by the results you didn't get with the work you didn't do.

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility lies in being superior to your former self. -Hemingway

Banned
    Yes. They perceive it as a personal insult; when a man doesn't cum, a woman thinks "what did I do wrong?"

Also, half the time they are right, and just failed to keep said man aroused. What sucks is those times when the sex is great, and you're staying hard and pounding away but for some reason you just can't. In those cases it's not her fault, but she'll take it as an insult anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by NiccoloDaVinci View Post
    Taking bets now.
    No problem.

But remember I said accidentally. I could have more kiddies on purpose...that's possible.
    How to have 3 hour meet-to-lays and nonmonogamous relationships with any type of woman:
    The Blackdragon Blog

Quote Originally Posted by Blackdragon View Post
    Yes. Very upset.
    I'll second that. The first time I'm with a new girl I don't usually cum from sex -- she has to take the condom off and make it happen another way. Fine by me, but it's really cute to see how upset chicks get when you don't.

There's nothing "cute" about it. :P its genuinely upsetting.