Close
Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

This post has been ranked 10.00 out of 10 with 1 votes.

Night Game ijjjji-Map

I know this feeling :P
    Nicely designed
    Good idea
    Clear, and I might even use this for a couple small things I might need to clean up in my game (just to smash out some cobwebs, give it some polish around some neglected edges etc)

This is a pearl/ one of the best things you've designed.

Haha, I like "radiant habit" lol.

Acccctually, (slots into some other maps he has)
    Whoa... (cuz I realised what radiant habit meant so linked some other maps to it)

Oh shit yeah. Man, you deserve a beer for this one.
    If people don't know what the fuck he is saying here, you don't know nightgame (imo)

It isn't ALL of game, but like, its like 1 fifteenth of it presented all neat and tidy. Takes some serious mental ability to do that, and quite some generosity to share.
    Very well done ij...

If you were on stage I'd give you a slow clap, to start a standing ovation.

Nah, really cool man, real cool

It's a guideline rather than a rule, but keep this in mind for next time (from posting rules and guidelines):

6. Refrain from putting your own username in the subject of your posts. It’s arrogant and no one is interested.

Quote Originally Posted by thecostofsuccess View Post
    Its his image though, like copyright. I don't think that rule applies exactly. To be fair.
    I was talking about putting his name in the thread title.

EDIT: It doesn't bother me personally. I just wanted to comment on it so that other posters are aware of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tubarao View Post
    I was talking about putting his name in the thread title.

EDIT: It doesn't bother me personally. I just wanted to comment on it so that other posters are aware of it.
    Aight, perfect, I should have assumed. Cool bro
    What do you think of the map

Quote Originally Posted by thecostofsuccess View Post
    Aight, perfect, I should have assumed. Cool bro
    What do you think of the map
    They're good bullet items to keep in mind when you're out, although for purpose of the post I think it would help if Ij described the various items for less experienced readers (and I'll admit some of it is over my head too).

This post has been ranked 10.00 out of 10 with 1 votes.

They're good bullet items to keep in mind when you're out, although for purpose of the post I think it would help if Ij described the various items for less experienced readers (and I'll admit some of it is over my head too).
    Cool, good to know man,
    Aight I'll see if I can help out with that,

Radiant Habit:
    This means to have subconscious competance, but more specifically, it is illustrating that your game should be founded on good well established habits and foundations, that radiate into your natural behaviors. It sort of implies that the habit is healthy, fun, vital, and interesting, which projects a positive outlook on your life, your activities and your own interests.

Sensing:
    To sense means to lower your thought patterns from beta waves down to low alpha waves. What this means is, removing yourself from a highly agitated state, and bringing yourself down into a very calm state, that is more receptive to environment and peripheral cues. Slowing down, easing rigidity, setting up more confident body language, moving around the bar with a gentler gate, soft gazing.

Connecting:
    This is what makes sensing effective, if you are just relaxed and have no fire in your belly, then you don't really ping women and come across as signalling you are awake and ready. This means, adding alertness to your posture, it means arcing your back a little, sharpening the contrast or focus in your eyes, looking up a little more, squeezing your muscles a little bit, and preparing your vocal chords and other centres for speech, movement, rar rar rar.

Breathing it all in:
    Amused:
    Sultry:

This is a gradient of behaviors that essentially break rapport. They break rapport by breaking awareness, by breaking concern, and by breaking sexual betaization. You actually go through all of these.
    Meaning... You make sure you aren't hooked on the scenario around you, and make sure that nobody can fuck with you. Then you make sure that nobody can get your attention from negativity (being amused). And you forwardly display sexual prowess to show that any restrictions do not apply to you.

You have already signalled to women that you are alert, but now they are following your frame set by these three screening standards.

Dumb drunk, Inner smile, The look, Mingle, Gravitate, Indulge:

Is actually an escalation sequence. Showing higher and higher interest levels.
    Dumb drunk just shows you are vulnerable (who would take advantage! shameless ones thats who!)
    Inner smile just shows you are unusually receptive (here is my chance with the hot one they think)
    The look shows control which puts people on the back foot, but it also indicates interest
    Mingle, this is about breaking rapport AFTER showing you have control of the scene around you, it shows an abundance mindset
    Gravitate, this shows that you have seen something you like, and are staking a claim in that direction/validating it (like a girl might gravitate to a DJ)
    Indulge, this means the person is actively intermingling with something they desire, and spikes envy

~~~

In short, what Ijjjji is kinda showing, that my examples are highlighting, is that there is a fluidity to night game, that starts from having good habits, good foundations, getting in the right place, setting up the right frames, and then interacting with the right kind of scale of interest.

Ij has gone into those specific pieces individually over time, so if you look up each specific part, from radiant habit, to indulge, you will find an actually logical sequence from "heading out and preparing" to "getting laid".

However, it is a mindset. A mindmap. A way of being.
    So it is not just a step by step guide, it is also something that you can fluidly adapt.

My point, is that it is kind of "the spirit" or the rough approximation of the spirit of nightgame.

Maybe this should clear up some of the stuff that is over your head. It really should show you some ways that you can understand how nightgame works.

It isn't EVERYTHING about nightgame, but it is the kind of headlights of the car version of it, highlighting the direction you go, and what you go out there and actually do.

Its much like a business structure, that you establish as a basis for sustainable and continued growth. It is cyclical, in that you ingrain habits constantly and it improves and nourishes each facet, which you apply ever more dynamically.

Awesome! Good stuff, Cost.

Awesome! Good stuff, Cost.
    No probs

Thanks for informing, Tub! Id edit it now if I could.

I left the explaining out intentionally this time for 2 reasons.
    -I want guys to 'feel', rather than understand.
    -I want guys to make their own 'sense' out of it after that, so congruent with their own experience. (Like Cozy did above! He is very gifted at articulating stuff like this! No way I could have explained it that well!)

Cozy, your ability to read between lines and articulate stuff that in theory is impossible to say with words, is at a freakishly high level. I loved reading that interpretation and found it 100% spot on!