Close
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Quote Originally Posted by ijjjji View Post
    Ahh, completely forgot to finalize my 'keen' concept (below), and meanwhile I realized that it is a 3-legged dog, as long as I dont fully incorporate KINO.. (for some reason, ASF was always shy when it came to kino talk.. and probably still is. But there are some good threads, like this one: http://www.pua-zone.com/showthread.p...even-a-JOKE%29 )
    interesting, my last outing a few days ago the girl slowly reached in the following way

(1) Keen - slowly talking and social connectedness - opening her up and starting this a glimpse in her eye moments
    (2) Delighted - she started coming to me teasy kinda (here giving space for it to expand is key)
    (3) Deep immersion type sultryness (less sultry more deep sensual nuance to it) - Isolation and forehead to forehead type dancing.

i think my game was for once quite even keelish - super grounded, silent type omitting vibes and contained type vibes. i didnt try anything, jsut focussed on me and how i reacted to her and the environment. I gave her alot of space to feel in. my ownly moves where prolonged attentions and fysically leading her while displaying social value in our group. but i saw her which tapped into something for her. i think a deeper need to be really seen nonjudgementally and with an in cruious about you i like what i see kinda vibe - inner smile im pleased with waht i see type. anyways - the process i noted was the 1-2-3 above. Bursting was never there. Not needed really imo.
    I like your hair, lets have sex

Glows Log

This post has been ranked 10.00 out of 10 with 3 votes.

Just playing around a bit with how the core idea of pu attraction can be conveyed to a reader.. work in progress.
    Loves: Shy Girl-coding into Starry-eyed Extroversion, spamming Open-loops and Mini-cold-reads and lots of light kino.
    Hates: Putting pressure on others. Things that feel 'brainy'.

Found a new take on dumbing down/drunk-like/stone-like/child-like today..
    I pictured the area of my sensory awareness as a force field (think smoke, colored light and disco lasers) - BLUE.
    Then I pictured my intellectual awareness area similarly - RED.
    Then I sort of reduced the red to a cylinder, thinner and thinner until it was disappearing into my spine.
    Then I sort of extended the blue further and further, while keeping the red as a super small/thin cylinder.

I did not anticipate, but it lead to extreme relaxedness in body, and a sense of just 'being' and not trying.
    Loves: Shy Girl-coding into Starry-eyed Extroversion, spamming Open-loops and Mini-cold-reads and lots of light kino.

Did a slight update;

Edit - the outer red is the 'pen & paper' stuff, while the blue in the middle is the 'value' one hopes to increase through such activities.
    Last edited by ijjjji; 01-23-2017 at 09:15 PM.

This post has been ranked 10.00 out of 10 with 3 votes.

Its very rare for me to find someone who has a perspective on PU that has actual similarity to my own.. needless to say, I am very impressed by this person, and after studying his 'method' for a bit, I took the liberty of making this:

Great stuff and it's good to see him back.

This post has been ranked 10.00 out of 10 with 1 votes.

Just toying a bit around with this one..

Minding mindfully -
    clever use of your cleverness

Reminder - my project philosophy

Early in the day, the rested mind is keen and sharp. So start at the highest idea level ('meaning of life' and similar) and work yourself quickly down to more detailed stuff, like particular activities and items you might acquire.

During this time, ideas and 'path' to take should simply reveal themselves. If not, move on*.

Round off with writing down possible tasks for the day. Read through them again and embolden the ones that seem important to the point of slightly anxious you somehow wont get it done.

Tape (or otherwise fixate) the list on top of your phone screen, in a way that you cant check time/phone, without flipping it up. During the day, put check marks next to things that get done.

*: Dont force it. Instead, in the evening, before getting too sleepy, try to draw a simple concept art (stick figures and arrows is fine) of the thing you cant really figure out. Then see if path to take is easier to find next morning, as if something magical had happened during the night.