Close
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Update!

Loves: Shy Girl-coding into Starry-eyed Extroversion, spamming Open-loops and Mini-cold-reads and lots of light kino.
    Hates: Putting pressure on others. Things that feel 'brainy'.

This post has been ranked 10.00 out of 10 with 1 votes.

Minor update, trying to get down to the essence, as always:

Loves: Shy Girl-coding into Starry-eyed Extroversion, spamming Open-loops and Mini-cold-reads and lots of light kino.

This post has been ranked 10.00 out of 10 with 1 votes.

I think the cat is a perfect metaphor for effective lover energy, because the cat is not needy. Dogs love you... there is noting like the love and loyalty of a good dog... But dog love is all neediness... Barking, licking, jumping, piddling... Cat affection is contained... "It was nice sitting on your lap and having a purr, but now I am going to go do cat stuff in the kitchen... What cat stuff you ask?... Don't worry about it... (stretch-yawn) Its very important cat stuff you would not understand."

Quote Originally Posted by The Thin Man View Post
    I think the cat is a perfect metaphor for effective lover energy, because the cat is not needy. Dogs love you... there is noting like the love and loyalty of a good dog... But dog love is all neediness... Barking, licking, jumping, piddling... Cat affection is contained... "It was nice sitting on your lap and having a purr, but now I am going to go do cat stuff in the kitchen... What cat stuff you ask?... Don't worry about it... (stretch-yawn) Its very important cat stuff you would not understand."
    I have been thinking _exactly_ the same. Somehow, cats have come up with a way to approach applying immediate kino, without losing even a tiny bit of being fully in their own world as the 'center of the universe'.

Yes, it certainly has something to do with how cats can hardly do anything, without incorporating elements of self-care/groomin/relaxing/stretching.

So this is my current study; as a human, how can I best embody this quality around girls.

Quote Originally Posted by ijjjji View Post
    I have been thinking _exactly_ the same. Somehow, cats have come up with a way to approach applying immediate kino, without losing even a tiny bit of being fully in their own world as the 'center of the universe'.

Yes, it certainly has something to do with how cats can hardly do anything, without incorporating elements of self-care/groomin/relaxing/stretching.

So this is my current study; as a human, how can I best embody this quality around girls.
    hint hint
    Even keel

It's hard for me to totally integrate this into my game without seeing a visual demonstration of it. Are you guys acting like normal, but employing cat like techniques at various stages, or are you going full retard cat mode and doing shit which may seem weird to the outsider?

It's a shame for me that the role is of a cat, as I am shit scared of cats and have been right throughout my life. Being even an inch near them is a total nightmare, let alone studying them. When I see a cat, I close my eyes and run a mile.

is it me or am i the only one confused by ijjji maps? even from masf days

Quote Originally Posted by O G View Post
    is it me or am i the only one confused by ijjji maps? even from masf days
    As many have expressed in the thread, they appreciate his thoughts on it. So keep it courteous.

I am sure you are "not alone", but its a dick move to not restrain yourself from such outbursts, to "grab" at a chance for "glory" like a drunk at a bar saying "am I right or am I right?".

Please try to be respectful, and don't linger about if it is not of interest to you personally.

I feel his thought process on it is getting much cleaner, and considering the world of getting through to people on vibes and feelings is a messy one. I appreciate his attempt to cut through the noise.

Discouragement to his efforts are offensive to me, and I am sure unpalateble to others, so please try to be cool if you don't quite get it, you aren't really meant to get it 100%, its just meant to remind you of things if you already know about them.

If you don't get it, chances are, either you just haven't experienced what is necessary, or you are just a bit too agitated in general.

Either way, the best reaction is to just be chill, take your time, and learn on your own, until you learn to appreciate others for what their ideas bring to the table.

Trying to one up a guy in his thread is just... petty...
    I really hope you don't do it again.

PS I might be a bit touchy on it, so if I over stepped, then I over stepped
    I just want a nice atmosphere for guys like ij who are sharing their time

Alright, as you were

kant

Quote Originally Posted by ijjjji View Post

Funny probably the number one most consistent thing girls have said about me over the years is that I'm cat-like and must have been a cat in a past life. I wonder if this has been helping me in PU for a long time and I never even realized it.

O G/Hey_Lover, you have a point. Somewhere down the road, I will try to write something more instructive/bullet point, about some of these things.

Thanks for the support Cozy! I think he was just a bit frustrated, rather than trying to 1-up. But thanks for watching out

kant, that is very interesting! Im going to add that to the list of empirical evidence, that the cat embodies seductive qualities that we all can learn from.