Close
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast

I used pretty much all of the cat-concepts from salaams videos on the dance floor. Mini field report:

The cat how ya doin worked as a non-verbal approach to gauge interest. First girl ran away to her friends, she probably felt something was about to happen, maybe she wanted to save my face, maybe she had a boyfriend. Second girl opened up her body language and gave me an inviting smile. I proceeded with doing the "cat I love you" and moved closer while paying attention to her body language which seemed welcoming, so I offered both my hands with the palms towards her, let her grab them and then pulled her closer.

We danced a little and I used kino sparsely, pretty much only for when moving closer to say something, then backing up. This made every touch magical, instead of the smothering feeling you sometimes get when trying to force it. She then left me briefly and I, like a cat, didn't follow her around but just stayed where I were, briefly checking were she went, returned my attention to the dancefloor, and then let her come back to me. After that I extracted her away from the dancefloor and she was hooked.

PS. Have you noticed how cats are always stumbling into you? I know one cat who always seem to scan where I'm going and then place herself in my way so that I walk into her, almost tripping sometimes. This is done while looking the other way, almost as if she's pretending to be clueless.

fuckin a i missed tour night maps ijii, shit is spot on! these are half the reason i came back to learn, i thought about them a week ago
    In Ictu Oculi

This post has been ranked 10.00 out of 10 with 2 votes.

Thx for appreciation man

Here are some ooold things. Just putting them here for reference.

Loves: Shy Girl-coding into Starry-eyed Extroversion, spamming Open-loops and Mini-cold-reads and lots of light kino.
    Hates: Putting pressure on others. Things that feel 'brainy'.

This post has been ranked 10.00 out of 10 with 1 votes.

I sometimes imagine that Im a machine, with little adjustable screws everywhere, that can be adjusted towards various 'modes'. And then imagining lots of those screws being tightened for a specific purpose.

(I guess its similar to zooming in on a single cell in your body, visualizing it has a word e.g. "Flirt" written on it in bright orange. Then noticing that its written on every cell as you zoom out, giving your whole body a slight orange glow from those words.)
    Loves: Shy Girl-coding into Starry-eyed Extroversion, spamming Open-loops and Mini-cold-reads and lots of light kino.

I dont know how I missed the new map, that is great. The ending had me goingg haha. I really like the screw analogy, thats a goos analogy to work and fine tune game, or anything off of.
    In Ictu Oculi

Quote Originally Posted by ijjjji View Post
    Update (will comment later - need to run).

......Okayokay, so Im really trying to solidify my own understanding of the mingle process.

(So this map is not actually my modus operandi - you need to find the map that looks like a fish for that!)

Im trying to spin a few more concepts into each other, to kinda identify if they combine like drops of water, OR more like drops of water and oil..

NOTE, the strange figure illustrating Stargazer's "stumble upon girls" from his mingle thread. (Sorry couldnt find better illustration)

Also note the illustration of a bait biting bass. I wrote a post about this a while ago, but I dont think anyone noticed. Anyways, this concept is ultra-key in my understanding going forth!! You could say that my entire ENTITLEMENT/ATTITUDE/assuming attraction/apparent confidence/.. whatever you wanna call it is rooted RIGHT HERE. Its my anchor when the sea gets rough, so to speak. (Hence the text on that figure.)

Okay cool! This should be self explanatory unlike some of my maps. No 'advanced hidden meanings' here

i came to check if i included the sideways baiting effect of gwm anywhere, and its not here, but this model above is completely wrong. i must remember to fix it on monday. the bottom two lines are not separate like that.

This post has been ranked 10.00 out of 10 with 1 votes.

I was going through some notes when I found my post about EMBODYING, which is synonymous with the "boom-boom-boom" step above!! Ok here it is:

Mystery had warm up sets. GW had horny eyes. TD had moving and jumping around. Superslicka had talkative state. Iammaximus had gata. etc etc.. And I had too many to mention.. most lately to always visualize yourself in the role you aim to play..

The history of seduction forums is rife with these 'getting into the groove' type narratives.. and most of them are.. GREAT!! Most threads should actually follow such plot lines in my opinion! In the opposite end of the spectrum though, you have more contemplation based threads, like this one. To be used more sparingly! ... And Im making one today, and you can be the judge if it was worth it.

The sum of the things in first paragraph, has sometimes been referred to as 'getting out of your own head' and 'avoid excess self awareness'. Phrases like that are not very useful, since thoughts are not something you can flee from. But they got me thinking... what does all that GOOD SHIT (1st paragraph) have in common?

My answer - the BODY starts doing something.

Which begs the question, could that be all it takes?

Possibly, in the very least, the angle seems very promising to me. Because I happen to know that the actual power behind visualization comes from the sum of microscopic changes in composure that start happening to us (in our BODY) the very moment we start to imagine seeing ourselves in a particular way..

I wanted to come up with a single word that can capture all this. If you have a different suggestion, feel free to mention! Also feel absolutely free to share your thoughts on the subject! Anyways I will leave you with that word for now, and some have probably guessed it already:

Embody.
    My immediate thought is that this needs to be the main focus. (Too many things in top figure)..

Ijjjji when do you do these visualizations? Right before you walk into a venue?

Quote Originally Posted by youngjd View Post
    Ijjjji when do you do these visualizations? Right before you walk into a venue?
    'do Visualizations' sounds wrong!
    Whenever figuring something out, I try seeing what it would look like.
    When I try to actually do it, I try to become that image.. And thats about it, actually.
    Im not sure if thats a satisfactory explanation. I wrote a whole post about it, but cant remember what it was called at the moment, sorry.

Edit: Well there is a bit more to it.. some info lends itself more easily towards becoming a mental image, while other info is rather useless (lets call it 'dry') in that respect. Latter is useless for PU, since you cant 'draw upon' such info for the purpose of acting (Yes, PU is an act/theater/play). So its an exercise of continuously focusing on the right type of information (seeing the pictures), until your thought system* around PU is stacked with lots of images and very little 'dry facts'..

*: We like to simply call it 'role'; the sum of understandings (images) that fuse together and shape the person we portray/become. When you start going beyond your own role, you quickly venture into murky waters of 'dry' information, that is best avoided in the long run..
    Last edited by ijjjji; 06-21-2016 at 08:05 PM.

Thanks! Still a bit over my head, I think, but makes a lot of sense when looking at your picture-maps.

'do Visualizations' sounds wrong!
    Whenever figuring something out, I try seeing what it would look like.
    When I try to actually do it, I try to become that image.. And thats about it, actually.
    Im not sure if thats a satisfactory explanation. I wrote a whole post about it, but cant remember what it was called at the moment, sorry.

Edit: Well there is a bit more to it.. some info lends itself more easily towards becoming a mental image, while other info is rather useless (lets call it 'dry') in that respect. Latter is useless for PU, since you cant 'draw upon' such info for the purpose of acting (Yes, PU is an act/theater/play). So its an exercise of continuously focusing on the right type of information (seeing the pictures), until your thought system* around PU is stacked with lots of images and very little 'dry facts'..

*: We like to simply call it 'role'; the sum of understandings (images) that fuse together and shape the person we portray/become. When you start going beyond your own role, you quickly venture into murky waters of 'dry' information, that is best avoided in the long run..