Close
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

I always loved your visual stuff, Ij. This is no exception. Sometimes I look at it before I go out. Always helps! Thanks a lot!
    I know HTML (How To Meet Ladies)

I remember reading your dualistic plane exposition back in the old board.

To this day it remains one of the most interesting posts I've read online!

That and the crazy pics.

Danke
    In pussy we trust

Quote Originally Posted by ijjjji View Post
    I've been waiting all day to read this. I'm wondering what I'll be able to see, and what you developed.
    I think I have a clue already but we'll see.

First thing I'm reading is manlike on striking. I'm liking the direction being a blend between action and standards you want to meet.
    I like the manlike distinction, I think it holds a lot of promise for refinement. It is also something I'm focused on atm so its nice to have a view of it.
    So tight, I'm liking/happy with that.

Ok, next part to look at... (looking it over)
    Ok, so it looks like your aim was to give that last map some definition amongst other things. Reading between the lines of the words you had, focusing on the goal. So I'm guessing the map will represent more of that "go out and get them" edge, you know, that exuberance or enthusiasm that gets tempered by experience and thusly restrained.

Hypnotic alluring sultry... To me this part is the decision process of push pull.
    Yes, and the rest confirms it, it is the bitch shield take no prisoners side.

Aight, so those two alone are nice... I mean, you have your standard attractiveness, and then an attitude, my guess would be that the next part is active. As in, go out and gettem.

It is interesting that there is no striking type of thing here... Hmmm...
    That is more sensing and connecting though, so I figure it will be there.
    Oh ok, smashingly radiant is the kind of idea there with the option to peel off into handsome and styled (which are fallbacks if you fail and start fresh... you general image). Uncluttered is important there. As its important to have a nice vibe to finish that all off. For me the top right is the finish point.

Vivid seems to be screening related to me.
    Sensing and connecting is the moment you gravitate to and tease a woman, sending her over the edge.

So, push pull, take no prisoners, go get them, handsome and styled, uncluttered vibe, manlike stuff (to back that up), screening her sensually or being aware and vivid, and then chowing down with connection, and its variants.

Aight I get it, its cyclical, with a flow coming off it.
    Yes I see it, and then you hammer in the points nearer to the left.

Or something.
    Was this what you were after?
    I get what it is ultimately describing much better than the last version though.
    One is flow, one is insecurity, and this is presence or swagger.

I wonder if there is a way to get the WHOLE meta. So as to give an opinion on the nature of flow, insecurity and swagger by filling that out more.

Edit: Scratch that last bit, I get it.
    Nice.

Very well done ij, in my opinion.

But I have a sense that the next part will be hard maybe. But you could easily prove me wrong as you know where you are goin.

But sincerely, it is very well done, quite an accomplishment
    Well done. Hell yeah, its cool man.

There are a couple things you could easily change for style points though :P
    Haha, nah, its great man.

Note: Its helpin me think some things through. I mean, I'm so so aware of all this in field, so it is allowing me to just fill in a few gaps that I wasn't bothered to assess before. Hmmm, I'll go out tomorrow night maybe and take a look in field.

I'm thinking about different stages of my development, different times... (sighs out a relief... aww cool)

Note: Heading out right now

Nice to hear that my whacky mind maps are inspiring at least to some.

Yea dualistic plane vs unified field is an important concept to me. Sadly, the original web page where I found it back in 90s is down now. I may need to go download it all from waybackmachine... Sidenote; I tried to copy only the essential stuff to my blog when masf died, and this post is in there (not sure if properly linked though - I need to find time to do a spring cleaning over there).

This quote has (obviously) been edited by me for easier commenting:
    Quote Originally Posted by thecostofsuccess View Post
    1 manlike on striking

2 give that last map some definition

3 "go out and get them" edge

4 no striking type of thing here...

5 a way to get the WHOLE meta.

6 next part will be hard

7 change for style points though :P
    1) I still struggle with the concept of 'striking' appearance. WTF is it! I can name examples, but I can not explain it yet. So why keep that word if I find it so troublesome? Well it is the BROADEST TERM among the 'visual appeal' words that relate to 'irresistible'. And, as long as I have no real VISION yet what irrestistible actually is (My QUEST), I have to stick with it in fear of introducing too much 'narrow judgement'.. if that makes sense.

1b) Im in doubt if manliness belongs here ore under allure! Arguments can be made for both imo..

2) Yes. Im leaving the PURIFIED night time process, to see if my visuals in regard to that, can help me with the irresistibile-map that Ive been struggling really hard with..

3) Yes that part is toned down in this bigger 'meta' map. But I PROMISE to make a revision of the radiant habit map next (looking for more visuals to put into it!)

4) YES, striking as in 'AIRSTRIKE BOOM', is more scope for radiant habit map.

5) A lofty goal indeed. Time will show how near one can get to this.

6) This 'irresistible'-stuff has been SURPRISINGLY hard to nail down since the beginning! Its nice as a challenge though...

7) YES! Very much a work in progress atm.

Thank you so much for your thoughts on this (and similarly in the past)! It really is helpful!

Nice summation of my ramble ij, I would have made it more succinct but it was off the cuff. Umm...
    I went out, and I thought about it in field, I ended up making one minor adjustment to a project of my own, that tiny adjustment has jussssst allowed me (after getting used to it) to look at your map differently.

So I'm gonna give a second rundown with what I see now.
    BOOM
    First: ALLURING is smashing
    Second: So is hypnotic

That forms striking.

Third: Radiant vivid manlike all connect up as a product of "forceful"
    Fourth: Stylish and flirtatious mix?
    Fifth: Handsome, sultry, strapping, and seductive mix

Sixth: After a pressure release... Mingle, majestic, indulge, gravitate, breathing, dumb, yawny all connect
    Seventh: Uncluttered, Edgy, Handsome, Forceful, flirtatious and teasing, are then "conscious" to the woman.

Yeah, I realise my observations came out kind of violent, but, maybe you can figure it out.
    But what I see is closer to "irresistable"
    a) Cuz you need to know where 6 is, and that it is just before 7
    b) Because you need to know what produces forceful (along with itself)(as that creates the pressure just before them)
    c) 4 and 5 seem to be kind of persuasive or just adding to the vibe
    d) Alluring and smashing and hypnotic introduce the effect in a striking manner

So you have the beginning d, the middle c, the next part b, then you have the kind of flourish at the end.

Yes?
    Hmmm... Still something wrong with it. But what I mean is. You want to essentially map all that to have a priority in some way, so that you can have a meta that is more on point.
    Like your one line summations, "Theory/advice/thinking that specifies what state you should be in, is utter BS.(Practical/doable advice that tends to leads to good states, is not.)" you want it to not be specifying what state you should be in, but want it to be doable, yeah?

Smashing, Majestically mingling flirting strapping stylish, Uncluttered and edgy radiant Force,

amused naughty, well dressed, seductive, indulgent bliss, euphoric, kissable, connected

polish, exquisite, skin, focus, tempo

"Is he Handsome??? Does his appearance validate and check with my rationalisation of 'he is irresistable'... Do I stand a chance of capturing him, and how will I do so"

Lol, this is like super advanced poetry reading :P

After this is all done, you also face the test of "who is he at his core... does it negate me?"

There is also an aspect of "counterbalance" that seems to be absent.

http://thestudioofpossibilities.com/...by-dan-rivera/

ps: Intelligent shares like this are cool, so I'm happy to help flesh it out, just personally trying to avoid influencing your process in any way, since what you got is a fresh perspective on something quite a few are familiar with. That feeling...

Hope this kicks you out of the "this is hard" thing, don't wanna have you drift
    Which is just my way of saying, its really cool, to watch it develop. And moreso, I have fun deciphering it xD, its like a brainteaser for a seducers mind :P, it sharpens me up a bit

Anyways, thats enough from me,
    I'll leave you to it

First: ALLURING is smashing
    Second: So is hypnotic
    That forms striking.
    I tried to frame striking as 'situational passive' stuff, but this is more correct.

Third: Radiant vivid manlike all connect up as a product of "forceful"
    Agree.

Sixth: After a pressure release... Mingle, majestic, indulge, gravitate, breathing, dumb, yawny all connect
    Agree again!

Because you need to know what produces forceful
    you want it to not be specifying what state you should be in, but want it to be doable, yeah?
    Indeed very good point.. forceful can never 'stand on its own legs' so to speak..

(big smile)

Haha, how do you feel about it?
    I think it can be greatly simplified now, by putting the style of clothes on one picture.
    Vivid stuff needs to be understood a little better, annnnnd, flirtatious and sultry aren't quite mixing as they can. Its a bit cumbersome down the bottom.

I think it clearly displays good progression, when it comes to "overviewing" your "effectiveness" at attaining that trait of irresistability.
    Most will not have the patience and cunning to understand it right NOW, but its perfectly comprehendible. A fantastic technical simplification.

Suggestion: I see the map as a little "calmer", and more soothing (by simplifying the breaks between the threads a bit and surmising in a nice pic), to help a person "connect" with their irresistability.

It is interesting how a person uses this map, won't necessarily mean they conform to it xD
    I think it is just great.
    I personally read it from the bottom right up as a "sense" map, as kind of the "sensory experience" of what they see. So I'd have forceful more down the bottom, underneath well dressed. Because you notice uncluttered appearances first, then posture, then forcefulness, then how they are dressed and THEN how handsome they are (you probably won't get that far though, to actually needing them to be handsome).

Also the bottom right is the most "logistical", meaning, they can double as "convenience" AND as skillsets.

True internal skill is up the top, and the last for a person to sense (probably don't even sense it, except briefly).

I think you know what I'm talking about.

WE start from radiant, THEY start from food.
    "the way to a mans heart is through his stomach"
    In that way I would flip this map upside down, so you get the womans perspective a bit better.
    It might also help to "symbolise" irresistable with a series of images better.

Also, maybe "alluring" is the result of all that mingling and stuff, and striking and radiant is the result of other stuff. So its like "he's alluring, and he's striking, and their is a radiance he has... Hmmmm..."

And that, with a buffer zone, can maaaaybe reach irresistable status. (as a result I'd have those on the right and a gap before irresistable is met *the missing link*)
    Last edited by thecostofsuccess; 04-16-2013 at 09:59 PM.

Haha, how do you feel about it?
    I feel that I have made some progress! You may notice I followed some of your creative input!
    I think it can be greatly simplified now, by putting the style of clothes on one picture.
    Vivid stuff needs to be understood a little better, annnnnd, flirtatious and sultry aren't quite mixing as they can. Its a bit cumbersome down the bottom.
    Yes, I have a hard time with 'vivid'. It may fall out entirely or 'foot note' on style if I fail to grasp it better.
    Suggestion: I see the map as a little "calmer", and more soothing (by simplifying the breaks between the threads a bit and surmising in a nice pic), to help a person "connect" with their irresistability.
    I feel certain I will at least 'dumb it down' quite a bit, as a final polish. Good point.
    Also the bottom right is the most "logistical", meaning, they can double as "convenience" AND as skillsets.
    Yea, its a mix of do-list and vision at the moment.The original was more direct do-list. I will need to make it all conform to the same logic in the end.