Close
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Maybe a do list, and vision, I think that method and visualising your result are both really cool when put together. (like at home, in field)(action, result)

As for vivid, it is about how you handle peoples perceptions in a more passive frame.
    It is the mans ability to process information, whether he signals that it will be processed positively or whether it will turn into logic and thinking.
    To women, it is also known as "safeness", and safeness to women, is that men don't go into tangled up mindsets. How the man conceptualises information and then responds. In a way it is connected with forceful or focus.

However, it is about simplicity and balance. The thing that makes it sharp and all that, is that the context is not overtly masculine, the context is surrounding the views of the feminine.

It kind of "the look" the shield, mel gibson. But its also more than that, because that would be posing, instead of passive.
    So in a way it is also majestic.

Perhaps just "invigoration" would cover it?
    Vigor, passion, safety, smooth.

I'm sure you can do better.
    But its like when you come from the beach.

It is also a "get up and go" attitude. It is about giving the girl goosebumps, and wide eyes.
    I've been calling it "stirring" myself.
    I call it stirring because it shows that my first reaction is very slow. Then "stirs" as in "the dragon awakens". But stirring is very very sloooooow, and in that way is safe, like a lion or an animal.

Interestingly, some think its important to pick colors carefully.. Im unsure if this is important in visualization process ore not..

Colors can help a person distinguish between different parts better, so are good for showing connections. For example when out looking for ripe strawberries your eyes search for red, or when out to find oranges, you look for yellow amidst the green. So I mean, it can definately help it flow better.

Edit: Openess, outcome independance and willingness to mingle. Thats the sort of stuff at vivid
    Last edited by thecostofsuccess; 04-20-2013 at 04:21 PM.

Now for something completely different, my system for starting a project:

Was just coming in to say that, the map you did is a filter or a distilation process.
    In short, it is a way that you clear your mind, from distractions.

As for the new map. I love it.
    Its great for organising that calm thought process better.

It is a way to schedule dates etc too. And to remove logic. Have a project instead of logic. Then do what you can to achieve the project, rather than focus on the logical threads one by one.
    Last edited by thecostofsuccess; 04-25-2013 at 02:29 AM.

The sea of sultriness is all around us.

Lol, I get it. I can see why you are excited about it too. Its really close (nobody knows what the fuck I'm talkin bout cept you haha).

I'm just thinking about the term irresistable and if this has any potential to be it.
    Hmmm its part of it. You've nailed it down. What are your thoughts on what is next?

I've seen people with this all at once... My idea wasn't that they were irresistable, but that they were unquestionably bedable. It had no impact on me really, other than to just be like, hmmm.

It actually made me standoff.
    Thats it, this creates "standoffs".

I don't quite know what really is going on with these maps, but I get the idea and they are helpful. The last one, I picture I'm looking across the bar at a hot and riled up girl and I just stare at her with eagle eyes and watch her response then escalate from their. I have no idea if that's the true implication of the map, but it helps me visualize bar game better.
    In Ictu Oculi

Quote Originally Posted by ijjjji View Post

The sea of sultriness is all around us.
    Let me see if I can get this..

First you enter the venue man-like, striking, courageous, straight. You begin sensing the environment and connect with someone. You feel seductive, euphoric, blissful and "sultry". This is communicated to them either verbally or non-verbally, which gives them the same emotions and they are seduced.
    The Qlue, simple perspectives on life.

Quote Originally Posted by Qlue View Post
    Let me see if I can get this..

First you enter the venue man-like, striking, courageous, straight. You begin sensing the environment and connect with someone. You feel seductive, euphoric, blissful and "sultry". This is communicated to them either verbally or non-verbally, which gives them the same emotions and they are seduced.
    Try it out man, doesn't sound bad to me.