Close
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Qule I like your interpretation.

My 'world view' is that everyone are sexual all the time, underneath a thin layer of thoughts. And that merely being sexually aware in general, will bring this sexuality to the surface in other people. Awareness = communication. So map was to remind myself to sense the world but also to sense the SEXUALITY of the world.

Trying to make it practical / easier to remember. Also adding some fisherman's terms juuust for fun:

Ah this one was much easier for me to get, maybe it's because I understand your thinking process a bit more. Good stuff to keep in mind, I especially like your emphasis on posture all the time, it really does send out loads of sub-conscious signals.
    In Ictu Oculi

Quote Originally Posted by cactus eyes View Post
    Ah this one was much easier for me to get
    Hehehe no wonder, since this is a do-list, rather than me trying to connect visually to a fleeting concept or emotion.. and as such, totally open to critique as well!

('Software' can always be optimized and debugged further, right? What a programmer friend of mine used to call POLISHED CODE. To him a true thing of beauty.. so thats what Im up to in the end!)

Haha yes, this one is very logical much like a to do list. I like it though. The skinny vs buff thing kind of has me? I also just saw an interesting "map" similar to this, but it dealt with using NLP and body language instead of "alluring" and "smashing."
    In Ictu Oculi

Quote Originally Posted by cactus eyes View Post
    dealt with using NLP and body language
    Yes this was the hype in 1999. 'Cape-walking' and what-not.. Misguided though. The body, the feelings and the thoughts, are not separate entities to be manipulated separately. You can TRY, but usual result is insecurity, due to the sensed disjoint.

Saw an image that instantly reminded me of the problem with guys aiming to STUDY PU..

(If you see PU like this barrel, its probably affecting your results very negatively!)

Whenever they hear about something, they freak out a little, visualizing yet another plank in their water barrel that needs lengthening. The main problem however, is not this stress and the ensuing exhaustive effort of trying to remember and improve EVERY aspect (plank)..

The real downside, is removing focus away from that persons strengths, when in truth, strengths are what makes lays happen. Hence the dramatic down-swing in results reported by several as outcome of becoming a 'dedicated student' of PU.

Quote Originally Posted by ijjjji View Post
    (If you see PU like this barrel, its probably affecting your results very negatively!)

Whenever they hear about something, they freak out a little, visualizing yet another plank in their water barrel that needs lengthening. The main problem however, is not this stress and the ensuing exhaustive effort of trying to remember and improve EVERY aspect (plank)..

The real downside, is removing focus away from that persons strengths, when in truth, strengths are what makes lays happen. Hence the dramatic down-swing in results reported by several as outcome of becoming a 'dedicated student' of PU.
    I guess I am the poster child of frustrated "dedicated student" of PU..

I'll remember to just get the fundamentals--opening, transitioning, hooking/flirting, and microescalation/GWM real tight, and not really worry about adding any more to that. Not until all that is top-level, at least. (is this what you mean?)

Quote Originally Posted by Tank_ View Post
    I'll remember to just get the fundamentals--opening, transitioning, hooking/flirting, and microescalation/GWM real tight
    Yes, especially as in; knowing a specific thing or two that tends to work favorably _for you_ and make sure (OCD!) to do it with pretty much every girl.

So the barrel above water level is overkill right?

You only need the bare minimum.
    Kinda reminds me of a funnel, and that maybe guys are building huge funnels instead of just putting one under the (mingle)rain.

Fly fishing, rain, what more could you want in the sea of sultry
    Precisely man, I agree. Very cool way of putting it.