Close
Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ijjjji View Post
    Qule I like your interpretation.

My 'world view' is that everyone are sexual all the time, underneath a thin layer of thoughts. And that merely being sexually aware in general, will bring this sexuality to the surface in other people. Awareness = communication. So map was to remind myself to sense the world but also to sense the SEXUALITY of the world.
    Let's fuck some whores tonight!!!! cheering.gif

Quote Originally Posted by thecostofsuccess View Post
    So the barrel above water level is overkill right?

You only need the bare minimum.
    No and yes

The barrel water level is a faulty concept imo. Girls dont look at the short planks. They just see ONE very long shiny plank sticking up.. and go gaga.

Paraphrase: the more sexy my jeans are, the less likely girl is to notice/care if I brushed my teeth or not..

Also, as you know, after seeing one thing they like, girls will start ATTRIBUTING other good qualities to you! (Colored perception)

(People who sell PU for $$ need to frame themself as the best source of information. Hence their desire to get the customer focused on what he is NOT doing.. the 'completeness of his skillset'.. rather than focusing on sharpening the best weapons he already possesses..)

Quote Originally Posted by Lifeguard View Post
    Let's fuck some whores tonight!!!! cheering.gif
    Amen! Yay, my message got across, even if I used way too many words! Sweet

Amen! Yay, my message got across, even if I used way too many words! Sweet
    45921566.hifive2.gif

I used to think certain things are 'cornerstones' (figure).. Im not so sure anymore..

I used to think certain things are 'cornerstones' (figure).. Im not so sure anymore..

You are unsure because? They cannot be learnt or applied strictly in a passive way.

Interesting. Cuz I feel you on how these are underneath, but that "bringing it up" as a way to teach, might just not be right.
    Ideally, you want to "do these on the way", or automatically have them set, not, sit, look, construct, then say "where are all the girls at". Your foundations here are a failsafe to keep momentum, rather than a direct attribute or goal, that actively gets things rolling for you.

It increases your ability to define what to do. A squeeze that makes the coal a diamond.

Quote Originally Posted by thecostofsuccess View Post
    Ideally, you want to "do these on the way", or automatically have them set, not, sit, look, construct, then say "where are all the girls at".
    Thats exactly it. By having a model/thought system like that 'house', you are almost 100% certain to inspire self questioning and focusing on shortcomings, again making you forget to use your strongest tools when getting with girls.

edit:
    Last edited by ijjjji; 09-11-2013 at 04:20 AM.

Thats exactly it. By having a model/thought system like that 'house', you are almost 100% certain to inspire self questioning and focusing on shortcomings, again making you forget to use your strongest tools when getting with girls.
    So, "what gets girls?" is a horrible frame for learning, better is "what trait should I play with tonight... ok now that is a great strength, and this bit is too finicky, so lets do this". Make sense, but there is more to it... Hmm...

chedda

I like where this thread is going, and I'd like to hear ij's response to cosys last question.

I like the barrel analogy, it's totally gotten me to think about some of my past successes. Better to have one tool you're good at that yields results than multiple tools you suck at. I used to do well with roleplaying, I should go back to that.

I say have 5 things on your mind to be aware of, 2 things that are primary, 3 that are secondary, which can be your sticking points. E.g. closeness, hand holding, isolating, arousing, inviting to your place. Maybe have two that are specific like "get close" or "hand hold", and the rest be ambiguous/emotional like "arousing" or "connecting". But even then, thinking about "inviting to your place" detracts from how the girl is feeling in the moment, so if you're focused on "inviting her" and not her state, then you're just going to get resistance from her. I say this as I think about a girl who I isolated and was focused on pulling her rather than arousing her, so she told me "I'm still drinking my beer" and then she started plowing the resistance, totally could have been avoided. The problem is I always forget to do something and then get bothered afterwards, or if I'm scared of doing something, then get bothered I didn't do it when I was in the moment. So how do you stay present AND remember?

As for the "must have these things before I am good enough" chart, I agree. If you think you need fashion, nutrition, etc. to be good enough, you'll never be good enough. This is something that builds over time. Also, who says you aren't good enough now? That's the biggest problem with the self-help industry, it never ends.
    The Qlue, simple perspectives on life.

Quote Originally Posted by Qlue View Post
    So how do you stay present AND remember?
    No remembering!
    Hours in advance, you visualize how you ideally want to do things. Then you stop thinking about it.

Thats all. Those mental pictures will return to you if/when you need them. No effort involved.