Close
Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ijjjji View Post
    Oh and real quick listen; people are often JUST THERE. They are not emotionally engaged, so if anything, they simply feel bored, and/or worried that others may think they are boring company. From this sad state, receiving emotional energy from someone with lots to share, feels simply EXHILARATING (and very hard to refuse). This is how you turn your mingles into something resembling the victory lap after winning the olympic 100m..
    +100

2 - simply giving a girl good emotions, is like putting a string toy in front of a kitten. It is not this act, but the act that comes NEXT, that will make the kitten chase the toy.
    So is the act that comes next is leaving her to talk to other women, aka mingling / fractionation? So you give good emotions and then you move onto the next girl, and then you come back to her later which creates the chasing?

Just giving the girl escalation when she signals for it, will satisfy her craving then and there, without adding more/deeper cravings.
    This is my biggest problem. How do I move on from this? What are some actionable steps I can do that will help me "see" and "experience" the right effect?

Last night I approached a girl direct at the bar, she was into me, telling me about her cheating boyfriend, and she was getting really close, and touching me. We went outside, she smoked, and then when we got inside she went to the bathroom and we separated. She came up to me when I was with my friends, I introduced her to them. She then went to find her missing cell phone, as time went by she was getting more drunk with her fat friend who was shitting testing me and my friends when we were outside while they were smoking. Anyways, I see her approach guys and dance with them, getting sexual etc but she kept leaving the guys. I approach her later on in the bar area and isolate her from her fat friend to the dance floor to dance, we get sexual on the dance floor, but I try to go for the kclose, this kills EVERYTHING, and she looks at another guy and goes to him.

(Through this my mood went down a bit, and started getting irritated and less excited)

I approached a bunch of other girls later on, but I was able to hook 2 really well again. One girl ignored me when I tried to talk to her but smiled at me a few times while she was walking around. Eventually I saw her sitting down, so I spoke to her, basic "where ya from, what do you do convo". I got bored with her and just walked away, and she was pretty hot so this may have stunned her that I just walked away. Later on in the dance floor, I see her walking around with the drink in her hand, I ignore her and put my attention on other girls. Then I notice she's dancing right in front of me, and turning around, and giving me some AIs.. but because I was in a somewhat irritated mood and also in a learned helpless state, I didn't bother doing anything.

How do I keep women on their toes?

I feel like my system is approaching and sticking with them isn't working, I need to do mingling and fractionation like you and Daigoro suggest. Where do I begin?
    The Qlue, simple perspectives on life.

Quote Originally Posted by ijjjji View Post
    I used to think certain things are 'cornerstones' (figure).. Im not so sure anymore..

Can you explain why these things are no longer the corner stone?

For me the cornerstones are

Health
    - Nutrition
    - Exercise
    - Mind

Looks
    - Grooming
    - Fashion

Social
    - Social freedom (Approaching, Escalating)
    - Friends, Women
    - Social hobbies
    The Qlue, simple perspectives on life.

Quote Originally Posted by Qlue View Post
    Can you explain why these things are no longer the corner stone?
    I used to think my 'house' would fall if ONE of those were removed. Thats what I meant by the the term cornerstone. I no longer think you need anything in particular. You do need SOMEthing that is of awesome quality, but it could be a variety of things. The reason why its useful to think of some things as 'basis' or 'foundation' is probably because those have the highest return on invested effort. Your list of key areas is very much this type of thing, no? (Not that it is bad in any way.)

- - -

On an unrelated note - my updated vision for in-field:

Last edited by ijjjji; 12-10-2013 at 10:06 AM.

Amused - Move/'dance' - Gravitate (my role vision)

The dancing symbol above reminds me that certain poses will increase circulating testosterone!
    (Yet another PROOF that there is no 'faking'. You truly _are_ what you do.)
    Check this nice TED vid if you want to know more:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...1QhMc#t=10m22s

FYI, this is the pose found to increases T-levels most rapidly:

I have discovered that you can do the V-pose in your mind, and enjoy the same boosted feeling! (Do it for real. Remember how it feels in body. Now try to do it imaginary while feeling the same in your body.)

Let me put a pic to explain how you should feel!

- - -

Now some things that dont belong 100% in this thread, but is very related to how the thread got started. MASTER QUOTES:

"I try to set a vibe where I see everything CALM, where others see full CAOS. I also tell myself how awesome the present is. A Fridays in a club having fun. What else can I have? All I want to do then is to stay THERE and ENJOY."
    -unknown

"So to enjoy you need to relax. Listen and feel your breath. Try to feel and think more slowly."
    -Awareness

"There's usually a sort of mini-storm of emotions when you're alone in a new environment. So I find a good seat with a good view and then I set myself the task of 1) not thinking too much and 2) literally just APPRECIATING everything, seeing things in a positive light. I mean everything: the decor, the people, the smell, the moment."
    -Dairogo

"Try to close your eyes, and become one with the music for a moment, only moving slightly from side to side. Let everything else disappear. Slowly open eyes just a little bit, so the world is blurry, and continue moving just slightly to the music, until you feel totally relaxed and the music is filling all of you."
    -Gabriel Angelo

Really interesting TED talk! I also love the pose, it's the Drago-pose from Rocky 4!

On a similar note I noticed that my new jacket has great effect on me, it's like it is too nice for me to be less then awesome while wearing it

Also, on a negative note, I noticed that my tight and uncomfortable jeans has the opposite effect, especially when sitting down they force me to slouch and loose my posture. Gotta go buy some more comfortable trousers.

When buying skinny jeans, find the ones that have 3-5% elasthane(EU)/spandex(US) in them. They fit a lot better, and without killing your blood circulation. (Especially great when big legs/ass from soccer/gym! Only drawback is you have to wash them at low temp.)

Regarding posture and hormone.. I read that breathing pattern has even bigger impact on hormones in the body. Especially stress hormones and melatonin..

- - -

Back on the topic of envisioning your night-game-persona:

When flirting with distant girls, I do a thing that I could not explain until I read this:

"Looking at women with relaxed bedroom eyes, I give them a sort of soft gaze. When they glance at me, I hold their gaze abit, then I kinda look away shy like, slowly. I never dart my gaze away. It's a fine balance of looking at them and also not looking at them."
    -mralexmorgan (slight edit)

Esp. groups of girls tend to get all flirty/giggly when I do this type of thing. Rather than look directly at them, I like to slowly 'swipe' my gaze across where they are, as if Im scanning for something near the horizon...