Close
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ijjjji View Post
    I used to think my 'house' would fall if ONE of those were removed. Thats what I meant by the the term cornerstone. I no longer think you need anything in particular. You do need SOMEthing that is of awesome quality, but it could be a variety of things. The reason why its useful to think of some things as 'basis' or 'foundation' is probably because those have the highest return on invested effort. Your list of key areas is very much this type of thing, no? (Not that it is bad in any way.)
    I think what you're trying to say is that you enjoy doing these in and of themselves, and this has an overall synergistic effect on good emotions. So it's not a foundation, it's just a synergy. Foundation implies that you MUST do these things, whereas Synergy implies, just do anything that makes you feel good.
    The Qlue, simple perspectives on life.

Beautiful, I love how each one stands alone in it's enjoyment, yet escalates and complements each other.

It feels like I've been automatically going from boom, boom, boom to allure recently... which is cool, but this gives me more flavors to add to the pot.

In a rare moment of extreme kindness, Ive decided share my vision in CREDIT CARD SIZE format (print and store in card holder).
    Step 1 - download this pdf from google: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!to...ji/mVd_no96rgM
    Step 2 - print in 'actual size' (100% scaling/no scaling).

Preview bellow. (yes I had to re-arrange it to fit CC shape)

Loves: Shy Girl-coding into Starry-eyed Extroversion, spamming Open-loops and Mini-cold-reads and lots of light kino.
    Hates: Putting pressure on others. Things that feel 'brainy'.

I'm finally starting to understand these concepts. So the idea is to embrace certain roles and/or behavior models, which in turn serve as the basis for communication? So focus more on how you say something, as opposed to what is said. These emotions in turn should generate topics of conversation with the assumed emotion being the driver behind the discussion. I think extending this map with examples of boom-boom-boom, bashful, playful, etc. would help very much. Thanks.

I debate w/myself if I should add technical details or not. To me, they are a disturbance that has nothing to do with envisioning the role.

But they should still be presented somewhere I guess. Here are some of the notes I find really important for me personally:

Loves: Shy Girl-coding into Starry-eyed Extroversion, spamming Open-loops and Mini-cold-reads and lots of light kino.

Lol, found myself in field being annoyed that there are too many things in my model. So a slightly better reduced version came about:

After all, its about vision INSTEAD of analysis.

Important article revisited/re-vidsioned!
    (http://kamafun-fun.blogspot.com/2011...-plane-vs.html)

2015 marks a shift in my understanding:
    Knowledge is TRASH.
    Only things that PAINT A PICTURE are useful.
    First feeble attempt to boil it all down was SUCH hard work. Probably beyond the comprehension of others, but I still feel like sharing. Sharing is caring:

Wow, actually it's so streamlined it's easy as hell to understand. I love the balance of contrasts in it all. Very nice man, I like a lot of this style.