Close
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Another great post by Tubarao on what is important to get you laid and more importantly to have great experiences with women.

http://www.pua-zone.com/showthread.p...of-Learning-PU
    The older the violin, the sweeter the music. Augustus McCrae

This post, when I first read it however many months ago, while I was never THAT far down, I had felt that before. Swallowing the redpill didn't make the past any easier to think about, in terms of being awkward and fat that no girl would touch. It did however make the future way brighter.

Quote Originally Posted by Silvertree View Post
    Another great post for beginners. Especially those who ended up in the unfuckable class. There is hope for you. Here is one man's story.

If what you have been doing isn't working, it is a safe bet that more of the same isn't going to work any better. There is a lot to be said for getting trim and fit, getting a good haircut, and dressing in similar fashion to other guys who are getting laid in your social set.

http://whoism3.wordpress.com/2012/11/17/confessions-of-a-reformed-incel/

Thankfully I'm only just now hitting my SMV peak, with a good job, in a city that never sleeps with shit tons of hot girls, and I just need to tighten things up, just trying to figure out the best ways.

Posting for two reasons. First, there seems to be, from the limited posts that I've read, a bit of perceived space between the manosphere and pua. I actually think it's that middle ground that will make the most well rounded men out of all of us, where the world will be our oyster, no matter which leaders and corporations are trying to fuck it up

While I agree that quite a few in the manosphere have taken things a bit too far, in terms of perspectives on certain races and genders leading to the downfall of society, there is much great info to glean from them that will only benefit us. Specifically, being your own man. When I first read The Game, it seemed that all the tricks and techniques were to show you how to fake being the man that the girls want to ride. But reading guys like Rollo and CH (even though he gets a bit too political for me, and some of his commenters get downright racist) put me in the mindset that if we are who we can be, we can work the system for our favor. These are the two posts that I always come back to, that I think every new aspiring player should read. Actually, I think every man should be required to read this when he realizes his penis is for more than just peeing in the snow.
    http://heartiste.wordpress.com/the-s...ments-of-poon/
    http://therationalmale.com/the-best-...male-year-one/

The commandments are the foundation of how to interact with girls. Rollo's year one, to me, is a life changer. I'm still figuring it all out, I'm hardly an expert, but I'm so glad I found it. My advice when it comes to these writers, read the comments too. Just know that when you see someone who has an opinion that you think may be a bit extreme, it probably is.

Which leads me to my question about reading materials.
    I fucking suck at day game, cold approaches. If I have the slightest in, I'm fine talking up a girl. Even if it's cold, but she has something for me to comment on, something for me to base talking to her on, I'm ok.
    But when I see the HB8+ walking down the street, and I have to go in blind, I'm a deer in headlights. The AA is killer. That said, I've been contemplating buying Roosh's day game book. Is it worth it? Are all the materials he writes about readily available here? Everytime I see a girl I want to fuck, and I say nothing, I take it hard. I want to have my pick, to have the chance to fuck who I want, when I want. Fuck low-hanging fruit. I want to be in control of who puts their mouth on my dick.

Have a great day fellas.
    red pill since 2012

follow up to my last post.

a friend of mine recently let me read his Tao of Badass. it is exactly what i've been looking for. i find it to be a strong foundation to the other things i listed above, which i now consider to be great supplements. i've seen immediate results, as it was the how-to guide that i've been looking for.

for those guys that need things explained in an orderly fashion, such as myself, until they get the hang of it, i highly recommend checking this out.
    red pill since 2012

A great thread on why you need to proceed to sex as soon as possible with a new girl. All new guys who can't seem to seal the deal need to read this, read the whole thread, it is full of good advice from guys who know the score.

From the Hall of Fame...

http://www.pua-zone.com/showthread.p...-on-CONNECTION
    The older the violin, the sweeter the music. Augustus McCrae

Very good stuff, much obliged.

Thanks for this, but link is broke....

~ ~ ~

A Note From Management

This is the exact wrong way to do this.

One: We don't read the required reading for rookies section very often, given that we wrote it.

Two: What link? There are at least a dozen in this thread.

Three: If there is a broken link here, use PM (Private Message) to alert Silvertree and include the exact post it is in. You can right click the post number and copy the link to the exact post, in this case it is the #16 in the right side of the maroon bar above this post. Paste that into your PM alerting us about the broken link. Give it a title like Broken Link in Advice for Newbees.

Thanks in advance.

Management
    Last edited by Silvertree; 06-02-2015 at 07:43 PM.