Close
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Sitting group pu !!!

Definition: Sitting group pu; pu initiated from a group sitting at a table, and/or towards a group sitting at a table.
    Pro: Sitting down with others makes people relax a lot more.
    Con: Requires groups sitting down.

Hacks/examples:
    -Table mingling; Just walk around similar to a waiter, making comment to girls here and there sitting at tables. (Observing you move around like this will make girls VERY curious about you.)
    -Merging tables; When sitting with your own table of friends, just lean back and shoot small talk to a neighboring table. Daygame often follows this setup, but equally effective at night.
    -Engage the group; Just walk up and talk to one girl at the table. Then say something to girl #2, and then #3. If they try to keep you there, make sure you take a seat before continue talking.

Notes:
    -Make yourself aware of what locations have the best sitting arrangements!
    -Especially useful if tables are very close or long tables or long couches.
    -Facing 90 degrees away, is most attractive when talking to a girl, so aim to sit next to her facing table.
    -Aim to kino her thighs at first sign of interest. More classy alternative to touching her arms & back because of table.

Very powerful but you've gotta be fluid and seductive, so that these little touches under the table etc are kinda really natural and awesome.

Being ABLE to move a group with you is VERY powerful. Most people can't do this, cuz it requires them to be charmed by you already somewhat.

In the past I used to build up a group I talked to and then introduce them to another group, just to have the "hustle" around me and the girl which created a kind of blanket isolation (like at house parties).

Its a definate way to isolate, especially if the girl won't dance. Go back to your group have fun, and bring them all over after a "pause for thought". The girl will be overwhelmed, so be hands off for a little while then cheekily reintroduce yourself.

Another benefit to this is you can build comfort for take aways. So you can introduce to someone and leave for a bit. Its a socialy overwhelming and comforting act. Though you wanna be graceful, always avoid doing it in a way that doesn't feel masculine, striking, and make sure it has the alterior sensual subcommunications. You gotta be comfortable showing your intentions with the woman.

This is also useful for extractions "shall we just get outta here" is easy when their friend is happily chatting.

Hope that helped give some more color to the picture.
    Good post man, a lot of people ignore its utility, but it truly is one badass move

Interesting topic. I often feel like going too far out on the limb when trying to penetrate sitting groups. What are you guys thoughts on sitting groups deep in a corner VS groups sitting just beside where people are walking? Is it stopping you if you need to make an obvious detour to get to them?

Quote Originally Posted by Stargazer View Post
    Interesting topic. I often feel like going too far out on the limb when trying to penetrate sitting groups. What are you guys thoughts on sitting groups deep in a corner VS groups sitting just beside where people are walking? Is it stopping you if you need to make an obvious detour to get to them?
    Very intelligent question! Your use of the word 'detour' is most brilliant! As described (ad infinitum) on these boards, your own'age of any situation depends entirely on ratio of 'just doing' vs 'attempting to achieve'. You call it comfort zone or outcome dependance or confidence or whatever. Thats the basic mechanic of it. And deep down we sense this. Hence the feeling you describe, when presented with an option to deviate (DETOUR) from our 'current operation' in order to pursue an 'outcome'. Deep down we KNOW we are giving away ownership, by switching from 'doing' to 'trying to achieve'...

The mingle vs. approach post was about this exact thing also. How the 'detour' (Se figure - left side) makes you all thoughtful, because you are suddenly ATTEMPTING TO ACHIEVE something, instead of JUST DOING something.

OKOK, so my answer to your actual question is; no, dont do it. Dont take the DETOUR.

However, we know this; there is nothing inherently wrong with walking over to the corner table and talking to them. 'The world' will have ZERO NEGATIVE JUDGEMENT about me/you doing so. The ONLY thing that will look conspicuous in the eyes of the world, is walking over there ATTEMPTING TO ACHIEVE SOMETHING.. so, anything that shifts your 'operation focus' (just doing) to talking to someone at the corner table, will make it perfectly ok to do so. In fact, it will make it NOT OK to continue without talking to them! (Similar to spotting a friend, and not at least saying "Hi".)

Sooo, whenever you feel like your question describes, just let it go for the time being. However, try to be open to letting your focus SNAP to (just) doing such things! All it takes is a tiny bit of INSPIRATION in that moment, towards JUST going over there and talking to one of them. It could literally be anything, but seeing a girl you like in particular can be a GREAT 'reason' in my experience. Hence the value of having a pretty clear concept of what your 'MY TYPE' of girl looks like..

(Also, when you are already mingling with others, the question you wrote hardly ever pops in your mind, right? You somehow just mingle your way over there without noticing, or just SNAP and go, like I mentioned.)

- - - - -

Fuuuck that got too long. Short version:
    -If suddenly thoughtful about something, just let it go for now.
    -Habitually aim to allow your current 'just doing' to SNAP more easily from one thing to another.

Quote Originally Posted by thecostofsuccess View Post
    Another benefit to this is you can build comfort for take aways. So you can introduce to someone and leave for a bit.
    VERY good point! Like taking a badly ventilated room (just you and her non stop) and opening the window letting fresh air in.

so, anything that shifts your 'operation focus' (just doing) to talking to someone at the corner table, will make it perfectly ok to do so. In fact, it will make it NOT OK to continue without talking to them! (Similar to spotting a friend, and not at least saying "Hi".)
    Yeah, so basically the key is, you want to have a sense of motion, because if you "stick and move", or push over a big heavy group that you just convinced by begging and pleading, you are going to not give across a social vibe. Whilst if your group is already likely to be moving, then the idea of rejecting a group sit down is anti social, so no one will even question it.

You want to have "group momentum" I guess, where you don't treat a group like it is heavy, smothering, and sticky. You want the group to be light, engaging, and open to interacting with others.
    Remember that you can always say "well ok, I'll tell the guys that we should be going" and then motion to your friends and shift the group somewhere else.

The biggest benifit of group moves, is that it is much more "natural" than if you are going in solo, and also its better for isolating and making CERTAIN of a specific girl.

Here is a group move.

Solid gold as usual, ijjjji.
    0---: "Oh! He's dashing!"

Quote Originally Posted by ijjjji View Post
    Very intelligent question! Your use of the word 'detour' is most brilliant! As described (ad infinitum) on these boards, your own'age of any situation depends entirely on ratio of 'just doing' vs 'attempting to achieve'. You call it comfort zone or outcome dependance or confidence or whatever. Thats the basic mechanic of it. And deep down we sense this. Hence the feeling you describe, when presented with an option to deviate (DETOUR) from our 'current operation' in order to pursue an 'outcome'. Deep down we KNOW we are giving away ownership, by switching from 'doing' to 'trying to achieve'...
    Awesome post iji. This helped me realize how achievement fixation gets in the way of connection with so many different types of relationships and how large a role it plays in the degree of increasing alienation between people (people trying to one-up each other, kids trying to win their parent's affection, so many things) . And its not just with relationships between people, but with the world itself. In the same way I don't win a woman, but connect with her, I also don't win the world. I slow from the rush, smooth myself, and resonate with the wave-length and frequency that matches my desired state at that time, while rhythmically escalating its intensity. Achieving an outcome is a distraction from the substance waiting to be realized within such a moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Salaam View Post
    I slow from the rush, smooth myself, and resonate with the wave-length and frequency that matches my desired state at that time, while rhythmically escalating its intensity. Achieving an outcome is a distraction from the substance waiting to be realized within such a moment.
    Interestingly put. I think this is similar to when I 'breathe the world in' via lungs but also via skin pores and all senses.

Sounds like it to me. When I connect with the world outside I'll often focus on the feeling of air running along the inside of the palm of my hand as its sensitive as hell (learned that from a post Cosy wrote, back in the day). Sometimes I'll even build it to a total body thing where I'll be able to somewhat navigate around just by the changes in air pressure/movement around me, but that's just me fucking around. I'm just trying to connect with the feel of things around me, the feeling of a storm, the feel of full deep breaths, even the specific ways I feel at certain times, so I can reference back to that wavelength when around others (a work in progress).

The rush has to do with an observation that fixated thinking seems to have a type of speed, akin to a mental/emotional straight-line dash with blinders on. Whereas connecting isn't straight-line but wavy and dynamic, allowing a space for variety and spontaneity. And smoothing myself, is remaining cool, especially since certain frequencies are more intense than others. Smooth like a muscle after an hour long massage after all the knots have been worked away so I have a full range of motion available to me or my full capacity. I use to call it finding my harmony.