Close
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by thecostofsuccess View Post
    So in a way its a bit like fractionation or an open loop (which again relates to a vacuum).
    Exact! The way I see it, people sitting together can be an enclosed circle (say something to a girl, move on, and check later), or a circle that has open or weak sections (sit down and 'bubble' outside circle).

Quote Originally Posted by ijjjji View Post
    Exact! The way I see it, people sitting together can be an enclosed circle (say something to a girl, move on, and check later), or a circle that has open or weak sections (sit down and 'bubble' outside circle).
    And it works on the weaker bubbles. Niiice. Very tidy.
    You can also do this walking down the street, and you can accidentally talk into their bubble.

Just a small post about reaping the benefits of the pivot effect:

Quote Originally Posted by ijjjji View Post
    Welcome to my world, BD

Pre 10pm, means you will have to find a bar where girls gather early in evening to have a few drinks before hitting clubs. Finding this is the hardest part. When you do, simply follow:

1) Dress slightly nicer than rest of people there.
    2) Flirt and have a good time with the pivot girl. Make her laugh.
    3) Pull nearby girls into the conversation.

(When doing '2' above, you will notice the 'pivot effect' where other girls start drifting towards the two of you, and all you need to do then is smile to them and maybe say 'hi' and maybe compliment what they are wearing. When your pivot has to leave, you got tons of options with these new girls. Taking # from all the girls under pretext 'this is fun we should do this again' is a must at this point, regardless of what comes next! You could then leave with pivot, or stick with the new girls, or combine following pivot out and venue changing the girls. "Pivot has to go home but I wanted to check place x real quick. You and you and you should come too!")

9pm is actually the ideal time for doing this! Later on, things get too loud and too many AFCs around, so girls put theirs shields up real high.

Side note, whenever you talk to ANY girl, keep in mind that this 'pivot effect' is happening!! (hint: Talk to lots of girls. Regardless if actual interest or not, they are contributing to you getting laid, just by talking to you.)

- -

For daytime, you need to seek venues that have similar properties to the bar mentioned above. Im thinking crowded coffee-shops. (Im less of an expert for this, but very similar to the above.)

I was making a new thread "Seated 'dance' moves", but remembered my new google trick so decided to put it here! Here goes:
    I have seen all these moves done while sitting down. It can be very good for the mood, because others will do their wild or dorky seated dance moves too (or just copy you):
    -Both hands as if checking wristwatch, then rotating wheel motion. It some 'folk' dance move?
    -I see buddy doing double point left.. right.. center.. repeat..
    -Index finger rhythm shake. One or both, pointing up. Common.
    -Two thumbs up 'walking' move. Kinda dorky, hence funny.
    -Various 70's disco moves with hands. A bit AFC.
    -I have unexplainable pointing dance I stole from friend. (fast pointing on everyone as in 'you you you you you you and you')
    -Boxing guard style dance.
    -Bruce lee / kung fu style dance. (girls love join this one)

You know some moves?

Edit - omgomg, saw some really funny 80s 'air grab' dancing on YT. I will try it for sure! Looool!
    Loves: Shy Girl-coding into Starry-eyed Extroversion, spamming Open-loops and Mini-cold-reads and lots of light kino.
    Hates: Putting pressure on others. Things that feel 'brainy'.