Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to talk about sex without talking about sex - immature women

How to talk about sex without talking about sex - immature women

Ok, the title may seem somewhat confusing, don’t worry about that, all will make sense at the end (I hope).

So, this is mainly a post for young girls, either because they have non/little experience or they are just immature. Most young women (and by this I mean girls not even 18) are afraid of talking about sex. It’s just you say sex and they go like: “oh no! He’s talking about sex! God will come down from the heaveny skies and cock-slap me all over the face!”. So, I’ve been struggling with this a long time. I wanted to make it sexual because I don’t want to end up advising her about the dress he’s going to put for a date with some dude that happened to have more balls than me, but I can’t mention sex, so I eventually came up with this.

I needed something between an euphemism and a metaphor. I have never liked euphemisms because them sound lame to me, like trying too hard to not sound gross, and you actually end up sounding double gross, also, everybody have euphemisms associated with the thing they want to replace, so practically speaking it’s just the same. Also, I don’t know any good euphemisms for having kinky sex against the wall, so I needed something new. You can create one that fits you better, but I think I found the perfect one for me, and that’s “WATCHING A MOVIE”;) . The “” and the wink are very important when you say it by text, when you say it face to face I just either wink or make my “if you know what I mean” smile and look in the eyes.
    The way I throw this is introducing the concept on a first conversation (I’ve never got a snl with this) with something along the lines whenever you get to talk about movies, a very common topic:

-“I was talking about something the other day with some friends” (in Spanish and Catalan which are my main languages there’s a different word for male friends and female friends, I always use the feminine one, for you asexual Englishmen just come up with something else).
    -“We were just talking about.. when someone invites someone to watch a movie, like it’s obvious what he’s inviting her for, they both know it but still they play the role of the innocent”

They always agree with this and even tell me stories about sometime when a guy invited them to see a movie, and they always find it funny. I just introduced the concept, and whenever I want to talk about sex I just say “watching a movie ;)” instead.
    Then I usually tell them how I once invited a girl to “watch a movie” and as she entered I said: “it seems that the DVD won’t play the disk, let’s jump to the final credits”.

If you are good with metaphors you can play a lot with this, I tell them How I like to watch fast and furious rather than romantic boring movies, that always gets a laugh from her, if I just told her I like hard sex she would rather have a really different reaction. That’s the importance of playing it cool and confident, if you play it as funny she will enter your game.
    I haven’t tried it with older and more mature women, but I think it’s not the best idea, you should just talk about sex if you see that she doesn’t creep out, and always be confident and natural when talking about it, that should make it.

Hit it with comments or questions.

Dance Floor Seduction Skills360's Avatar
    Miss representation, sexual innuendos, grand master style. To do sexual talk it has to be done at the right time with calibration, confuse the shit out of the girl, play stupid. Is not just learning couple of lines it has to be part of you, women sometimes will feel sometimes a bit uneasy and uncomfortable sexual talk, sometimes causes sexual tension, so I combine with humor to confuse them and let her save face. Women are generally 5 years more mature than guys, yesterday i was talking to one of my students(16 year old girl) that saw one of my videos. I got very upset and told her that is for "adults" no to be watching my videos, she said "i know more than you think", girl are watching and touching themselves some as low as 9 years old. Finally women are 5 years more mature than guys, so if a girl is 18 her brain is like a dude 23 (my opinion). And based on your post that is no sexual talk at all, i did not see ANY sexual talk, maybe one horrible weak attempt, so the problem is not the girl is you.

http://www.pua-zone.com/showthread.p...dmaster-style)
    Sexting, my unique natural game, aggressive dance floor seductions, 15-20 minutes hook ups in clubs. Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a club type environment, check out my blog and youtube clubbing channel:

www.dancefloorseduction.com

Metaphors and other ways of sugar-coating work well also with mature women to break the ice and introduce the topic of sex. "Watching a Movie" is as old as it gets, we used to make that joke when we were 13-year old small town kids. You can use much more subtle plays. In English, almost every second phrase can somehow be turned into innuendo (hence "that's what she said" jokes). It's a bit more difficult in Spanish I admit, and I'm only getting a hang of it now. If you have any innuendos / double meanings / suggestive phrases to share in Spanish (or catalan), please do so!
    0---: "Oh! He's dashing!"

I don't know what girls are like in Spain, but I just finished raising a teen age girl in the US. She will be 20 this winter and she is really a young woman now.

What I saw is that young girls are obsessed with sex. They talk about it and share stories and strategies and knowledge way more than guys do. They are way more comfortable talking about it than guys their age. What you are encountering is the nice girl act they need to put on to avoid slut shaming. They are well aware of the Madonna/Whore complex that guys have, and how girls call each other out as sluts to eliminate sexual competition. If they believe you are non judgmental, and understand that women have high sex drives too, and are discrete, you get past the barrier and can talk to them about it. That is called being part of The Secret Society.
    The older the violin, the sweeter the music. Augustus McCrae

Quote Originally Posted by Skills360 View Post
    girl are watching and touching themselves some as low as 9 years old. Finally women are 5 years more mature than guys, so if a girl is 18 her brain is like a dude 23 (my opinion).
    Since when touching yourself does give you sexual maturity? Also, because some girl said you she knows more than you think doesn't mean that she is sexually mature nor comfortable with talking sex.

Quote Originally Posted by Silvertree View Post
    What I saw is that young girls are obsessed with sex. They talk about it and share stories and strategies and knowledge way more than guys do. They are way more comfortable talking about it than guys their age. What you are encountering is the nice girl act they need to put on to avoid slut shaming.
    Yes, I'm aware of this, young women talk a lot about sex between themselves, but not so easily with men, mainly for the madonna/whore complex you mentioned, also this post comes mostly from my experience mainly in social circles which I think makes the asd stronger because I know their friends and so...

Dance Floor Seduction Skills360's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Brownie View Post
    Since when touching yourself does give you sexual maturity? Also, because some girl said you she knows more than you think doesn't mean that she is sexually mature nor comfortable with talking sex.

I was trying to make a point, sex in on their mind, anyways silvertree made it better, and what is sexual maturity???, wtf you talking about, sex talk is to get them horny and/or associate you with sexual dude... My mom is in her 60 and she does not have sexual maturity, she is a catholic fanatic, age has nothing to do with nothing.

What I saw is that young girls are obsessed with sex. They talk about it and share stories and strategies and knowledge way more than guys do. They are way more comfortable talking about it than guys their age.
    Sexting, my unique natural game, aggressive dance floor seductions, 15-20 minutes hook ups in clubs. Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a club type environment, check out my blog and youtube clubbing channel:

www.dancefloorseduction.com

Hope for your sake these girls are legal.

I like your "Wanna watch a movie *wink, wink*". It's a direct and cheeky suggestion. She'll get it, but you show that you have class and that you might be joking, but that if she really wanted to, then she'd have a "way out" when questioned about it from her friends. "I was only watching a movie with him!"

That's what she said!

This is easy and can be turned every way you want. Here's another example:
    Girl in ticket booth/behind counter (this has lead to sex behind ticket booth): "Want to show me the back room *wink, wink*".
    Walking with a girl in the park (pointing to bush that gives some privacy): "Want to see what's behind that bush? *wink, wink*

It's all in how you suggest this as a kind of cheeky and dirty joke. Before you know it some girl will take you up on the offer, though. These suggestions don't come out of the blue, however. In the least they presuppose already established good rapport.

But srsly, IMO you don't really need to talk so damn much about sex. It is enough that you test for compliance and escalate. However this stuff is damn fun!
    I know HTML (How To Meet Ladies)

Brownie, you seem rather misinformed regarding why girls hate sex talk.

Your 'solution' is ok though.

Sexual innuendo said with a straight face is 1000x funnier than winking or pulling playful grimaces. Try it!

OH MY GOD... YOU WOULDN'T BELIEVE WHAT I HEARD! THERE WAY THIS GUY AND I SAW HIM GO UP TO A BUNCH OF GIRLS AND SAY "HOW WOULD YOU LIKE MY HUGE THROBBING COCK IN YOUR ASS?"
    CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT?
    What women want: your cum