Close
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Yes , that's the most obivious thing to go fort, and i think that with some practice i will be more aware of them!

Anyways Happy new year!

Can I get an AYE for permanent discontinuation of retarded jargon circa 2005 like paimai and reticulate activation whatever

Quote Originally Posted by Gunwitch
    It is so annoying when people don't get this very valuable principle and just say "hovering is creepy" ugh.
    How can anyone not get, or not do the "hovering" thing. I remember when I was in mASF and finally new that there was a gunwitch.fastseduction.com.. I started skimming through it, when I read the hovering, this was the thing that made me go "Holy fuck ! This guy knows his shit". I had mother-fucking goose-bumps because it speaks to me. I do day-game. My days involved walking a lot in the city, taking buses, etc. I'd notice a girl getting in a bus and sit, I'd get in and stand there: Not close so that she thinks I'm seeking her company, but not far so that she can't see me. Bus starts rolling. She starts looking at me. I start looking at her. A place empties, I sit besides her.. Or not (if I know she's a student and guess at 99% that her stop is mine, I get out the bus with her, and then talk with her).

But it turns out that a lot of times, they really noticed me before I notice them.

I don't do the phone stuff, though, unless I'm really using the phone and having a conversation or writing a text. But I can be talking with someone and a girl passes by like inches away from me (or her juicy ass in a tight dress inches from my face) , and I wouldn't bat an eyelash continuing what I was saying or listening to the other person. I mean, there's no urge. I'm aware of stuff happening, but chose to ignore most of it (or some specific things that ignoring serves a purpose).
    "Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away." - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry.

Here is a classical post that flew under the radar of those who move things to HoF.

Id like to remind guys about the cat hunting birds in a tree. (Looking in all directions EXCEPT towards the birds, while casually strolling nearer but not directly towards....)

(There is a thread called 'sitting group PU' that describes how I use this during PU. There is a term 'bubble' that we like to use when someone has an obvious focus. (Well defined awareness direction.) Even called 'golden bubble' sometimes.)
    Loves: Shy Girl-coding into Starry-eyed Extroversion, spamming Open-loops and Mini-cold-reads and lots of light kino.
    Hates: Putting pressure on others. Things that feel 'brainy'.

Quote Originally Posted by ijjjji View Post
    Here is a classical post ...
    That was head and shoulders above the drivel that I get to read here these days. Thanks a lot.

I just reached intermediate pua. I started practicing bubble in clubs which is great for fingering and fucking in the club.

I've done some 360 preapproach through club dancing to get ioi and invitations. Great for warm opens.

Soon I will start practicing preapproach for mass transit or venue cold approaches. This thread is about the equivalent of he bubble thread for helping intermediates. So thanks.

Also like to mention that when I started pickup 3-4 months ago I was much more a pleasure of sex man. I couldn't even fathom thrill of the hunt as rewarding. Seemed like watching sports instead of playing them.

Threads like this and practicing their implementation and refinement in the field help me enjoy toh much more. It's more of a game to be played now. Maybe one day in a few years I'll be on autopilot and be completely self amused.

There is no cold approach forum section. It's been time consuming to search. Seems most pua who get to this stage develop and specialize. So not much generalization threads other than bubble, preapproach, and tidbits offered randomly here and there.

I guess cold approach is a bit of s misnomer. Pu is a lifehack. So we should always be doing subtle things or overt things to hack the girl. Kind of like the red baron only engaging planes he had an advantage on.

I'd appreciate any more links to intermediate stuff that can help me work through cold approach and daygame thanks.

I really love this from Gunwitch and its brilliant, but there's a few things to say here.

First, a guy shouldnt be using the hover as a crutch. Sometimes I might hover because im chickening out, not because the hover is a better tactic.

Second, sometimes by doing the hover your focus is going the wrong way. Your intent is stifled by focusing on your phone etc and having it out, so it kinda reduces your fluidity and energy a little bit. Very rarely do I open girls based on hover alone..because my intent is all over the place.

So basically, a guy shouldnt be using the hover as a substitute to learning fluid cold approach.

With cold approach, you have the benefit of both worlds - you can approach her directly, but you also have the option to do the hover if its more calibrated to the situation

This post has been ranked 10.00 out of 10 with 1 votes.

I agree completely with Impulse.
    -It should be a minor tempo/rhythm adjustment in the act of talking to girls.
    -Not a deviation. Not a break in focus. Not a break in fluidity.
    -A bit like a 'silent note' in a musical sheet.. You dont see the violinist checking his phone during that note. He is still 'living the music'. The silence is 100% part of the music.
    Loves: Shy Girl-coding into Starry-eyed Extroversion, spamming Open-loops and Mini-cold-reads and lots of light kino.
    Hates: Putting pressure on others. Things that feel 'brainy'.

You can also use this to show off things girls may otherwise miss. I for example like to show off my best physical feature which is my ass.

It is easy to forget that girls also like to perv!

The problem i still have is that when i am thinking to do the hover, aka dont't look at her, go next to her and when she notices me open, i sometimes get EC from girls but i look at them first and then they look at me. Sometimes the first time i see the girl she turns and looks at me in the eyes imidiatly. Gun is that also succeful applycation of the hover? Sometimes you just look in front of you in the club and there is a girl and as you notice her, before you are able to play it that you didn't noticed her first, she immidiatly turns and stares you in the eyes. So the official hover isn't possible. Also sometimes i can't notice very good with my peripheral vision if she looks at me and have to turn a bit and then see looks at me smiling. But i am the one who looked at her first in this case. Generaly i tend to get the EC exactly when i look at them, they notice my EC and turn and give me EC back. I wonder if it's the right way to do the techique..
    Last edited by Billy89; 01-06-2017 at 12:10 AM. Reason: add something