Close
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

This post has been ranked 7.00 out of 10 with 3 votes.

Quote Originally Posted by 0--- View Post
    Haha I've been doing this a lot. I've always thought I was being a pussy compared to PUAs, turns out I was using an advanced hologram technique. :P
    Designed for pussies

TBH, when I approach girls directly they hyperventalate(sounds bizarre I know, but they do), so usually I have to make it more innocuous by taking excrutiatingly small steps towards my introduction. So, you kinda have to be chill in the way you approach and gauge how much impact you are having and make sure to dial it back if its too much.
    The better you are at getting tension right off the bat the more steps your preapproach needs.

For example,
    If I see a truly cute girl across the room, and she is all dressed up, there are a few things I have to consider.
    i) The makeup makes her look more confident than she is
    ii) If I end up in front of her she is going to think "this guy is more my type, don't fuck up"
    iii) She is going to want to check her hair, teeth, adjustment of her blouse, posture mindset, and image projection (cuz she is thinking in a normal night way, not a "night I meet a guy like that" way)
    iv) The connection she is going to feel is going to send her mind blank for a bit and she might cling for life rafts
    v) That mentally she wants to have the upper hand or pursuit regarding a guy that is above her usual guys

Thats not even all inclusive, but I have to consider all the surrounding contexts, such as how she must address her friends, how she must gain the clues of how to deal with me, and how she might manage a rescue operation for herself before we get started etc. If I don't do that, girls can just flip the fuck out, and they don't like being THAT out of control.

So, I have to micro step it.
    Like, the first time she sees me, she might "regress" into some strange past like state, so the way she "briefly spots" me is important. And as small as that seems, for me its hugely important because if she starts on the wrong foot, she will fuck up every consecutive choice. Then the next micro step might be "how she feels me out", so it might be her kind of hovering her gaze, and if I am just static and ignorant she is gonna make assumptions, so I have to have a few ways I hold myself so that I intruige her or make her patiently wait for the truth (rather than judge me and start auto rejecting herself). The next micro step might be as she adjusts herself or as she scans the room for me (assuming I walked off or was lost in the crowd), this is when she is looking to see if I will recognise her or validate her presence, and if I play this too abrupt she will "pop" and she will sort of give up and go limp, so I need to, be very grazing with my touching looks at her, so that she doesn't get all her info at once but is genuinely turned on a bit.

This kind of "smelling him out" process is something dudes generally totally avoid. But if I was to walk in, it will totally blow her mind or ruin it, so I take lots of tiny steps until it seems very natural for her, and she feels very ready to meet me.

Keeping super low key like that is where advanced game goes. Otherwise chicks get super confused.
    So I kind of warm it up from a distance so that this girl will be like "hey I was noticing you, you are a really interesting guy, I like what I saw", and then I'm like "yeah you look like a nice girl too, would you like to come with me, and blah blah blah".
    Until I get those girls into a place where they sort of confront their fear or anxiety of me I don't go too direct and that helps get that kind of fruitful attitude from the girl rather than them shutting down, and they will progress things rather than make me do all the work whilst they stand their jaw agape.

:P
    Hot girls need that especially.
    So, I usually find that I can't approach the girl directly, as it is often not something you can plow you way into.

My point is, that there is more sensitive stuff like that ahead, rather than trumpetting your way up to her etc, and also it is waaaaaay harder to do these tiny things than you would imagine, cuz for one thing you need to think fast, have a great memory and do it all second nature.
    "Hovering" isn't merely a skilless thing, there is as much nuance to it as the nuances to touch. And just like grabbing a girl early in foreplay shows that you are a newb, the same thing applies in the introduction. The more you "mature" the introduction, the more pure the sync you get with the girl, and the more pure the sync the more you have to know precisely how to lead her. The same is true of sex of course, and the more you remove that go for the kill yet retain high arousal the more finely tuned it becomes and the more you can do with the little things.

Anyways, the finer the foreplay of the approach, the less immediately direct it is, and the less trance inducing (which is good because clarity helps her make logistical adjustments that can help you).
    And if you keep this preapproach forplay crisp enough, you can actually get a girl to follow you because she naturally is curious and wants to, and when you are doing that, approaching is almost unnecessary because her attraction is so mutual that you guys just sync up as you meet and where you go, she goes.

Thats crazy nuanced though. My only point is the excrutiating detail :P
    Because you actually don't "directly" approach at all when you are being skillful.
    Like ij says, he mingles, and the girls get swept up into that, rather than him having a "balls out" approach he just responds to her presence when he notices her smelling him out.

Cozy thats some interesting considerations!!

Do you ever make yourself like really soft or 'mellow' near girls? (I have no good word for it actually.)

He says that this is for day game (forcing AI's), although Teevster has mentioned in one of his guides that he hovers. Any thoughts about that? Hovering in night game?
    The Qlue, simple perspectives on life.

Dance Floor Seduction Skills360's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Qlue View Post
    He says that this is for day game (forcing AI's), although Teevster has mentioned in one of his guides that he hovers. Any thoughts about that? Hovering in night game?

You can open or say hi, shake hands or high five a dude/or girl, close to the hot girl targeted...

You could dance close to the girl, if you do it too long and don't open you may become "old furniture"..
    Sexting, my unique natural game, aggressive dance floor seductions, 15-20 minutes hook ups in clubs. Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a club type environment, check out my blog and youtube clubbing channel:

www.dancefloorseduction.com

Quote Originally Posted by thecostofsuccess View Post
    Designed for pussies

TBH, when I approach girls directly they hyperventalate(sounds bizarre I know, but they do), so usually I have to make it more innocuous by taking excrutiatingly small steps towards my introduction. So, you kinda have to be chill in the way you approach and gauge how much impact you are having and make sure to dial it back if its too much.
    The better you are at getting tension right off the bat the more steps your preapproach needs.

For example,
    If I see a truly cute girl across the room, and she is all dressed up, there are a few things I have to consider.
    i) The makeup makes her look more confident than she is
    ii) If I end up in front of her she is going to think "this guy is more my type, don't fuck up"
    iii) She is going to want to check her hair, teeth, adjustment of her blouse, posture mindset, and image projection (cuz she is thinking in a normal night way, not a "night I meet a guy like that" way)
    iv) The connection she is going to feel is going to send her mind blank for a bit and she might cling for life rafts
    v) That mentally she wants to have the upper hand or pursuit regarding a guy that is above her usual guys

Thats not even all inclusive, but I have to consider all the surrounding contexts, such as how she must address her friends, how she must gain the clues of how to deal with me, and how she might manage a rescue operation for herself before we get started etc. If I don't do that, girls can just flip the fuck out, and they don't like being THAT out of control.

So, I have to micro step it.
    Like, the first time she sees me, she might "regress" into some strange past like state, so the way she "briefly spots" me is important. And as small as that seems, for me its hugely important because if she starts on the wrong foot, she will fuck up every consecutive choice. Then the next micro step might be "how she feels me out", so it might be her kind of hovering her gaze, and if I am just static and ignorant she is gonna make assumptions, so I have to have a few ways I hold myself so that I intruige her or make her patiently wait for the truth (rather than judge me and start auto rejecting herself). The next micro step might be as she adjusts herself or as she scans the room for me (assuming I walked off or was lost in the crowd), this is when she is looking to see if I will recognise her or validate her presence, and if I play this too abrupt she will "pop" and she will sort of give up and go limp, so I need to, be very grazing with my touching looks at her, so that she doesn't get all her info at once but is genuinely turned on a bit.

This kind of "smelling him out" process is something dudes generally totally avoid. But if I was to walk in, it will totally blow her mind or ruin it, so I take lots of tiny steps until it seems very natural for her, and she feels very ready to meet me.

Keeping super low key like that is where advanced game goes. Otherwise chicks get super confused.
    So I kind of warm it up from a distance so that this girl will be like "hey I was noticing you, you are a really interesting guy, I like what I saw", and then I'm like "yeah you look like a nice girl too, would you like to come with me, and blah blah blah".
    Until I get those girls into a place where they sort of confront their fear or anxiety of me I don't go too direct and that helps get that kind of fruitful attitude from the girl rather than them shutting down, and they will progress things rather than make me do all the work whilst they stand their jaw agape.

:P
    Hot girls need that especially.
    So, I usually find that I can't approach the girl directly, as it is often not something you can plow you way into.

My point is, that there is more sensitive stuff like that ahead, rather than trumpetting your way up to her etc, and also it is waaaaaay harder to do these tiny things than you would imagine, cuz for one thing you need to think fast, have a great memory and do it all second nature.
    "Hovering" isn't merely a skilless thing, there is as much nuance to it as the nuances to touch. And just like grabbing a girl early in foreplay shows that you are a newb, the same thing applies in the introduction. The more you "mature" the introduction, the more pure the sync you get with the girl, and the more pure the sync the more you have to know precisely how to lead her. The same is true of sex of course, and the more you remove that go for the kill yet retain high arousal the more finely tuned it becomes and the more you can do with the little things.

Anyways, the finer the foreplay of the approach, the less immediately direct it is, and the less trance inducing (which is good because clarity helps her make logistical adjustments that can help you).
    And if you keep this preapproach forplay crisp enough, you can actually get a girl to follow you because she naturally is curious and wants to, and when you are doing that, approaching is almost unnecessary because her attraction is so mutual that you guys just sync up as you meet and where you go, she goes.

Thats crazy nuanced though. My only point is the excrutiating detail :P
    Because you actually don't "directly" approach at all when you are being skillful.
    Like ij says, he mingles, and the girls get swept up into that, rather than him having a "balls out" approach he just responds to her presence when he notices her smelling him out.
    THIS.

I've been working on this for the last few weeks, of course a little bit different, but still along the same lines of piquing her interest and getting her attention without trying.

Last night a girl bar tender I talked to made me take her phone number down.. Two night before that, I met a bunch of girls and one came home with me.. I didn't truly cold approach any of them. I simply mingled like ij talks about, then I let all the girls smell me out while I acted cool and chatted with the bartenders and met some people, then I calmly moved around and chatted with girls that interested me..
    In Ictu Oculi

Quote Originally Posted by ijjjji View Post
    Cozy thats some interesting considerations!!

Do you ever make yourself like really soft or 'mellow' near girls? (I have no good word for it actually.)
    My mellowness is more like shaving with a straight razor.

When near more attractive women, I tense up ever so slightly, but also let it relax back out a bit.
    I actually don't do it as obvious as that makes it sound, I am way way way more ninja, and almost entirely cut off from the girl (leaves just a trace, like a drop of blood in the water, rather than chumming the ocean). That sets a more realistic kind of "doubt" in her mind that stops her from doing anything too early.

Often girls are on the verge of dismissing what they feel about me, which is what I want because when girls are certain, they are all "hey there is that guy from before!" (They nudge their friends) that isn't what I want, I want her to subtlely adjust silently between her friends (that ludicrous nature is a protection mechanism).

Women are far more enticed when they don't have a garuntee (which really bluntens their emotional response range). And I prefer to be silent up until the moment I do something.
    Its far crisper of a seduction that way, and helps bring out the "starch" of my masculine form (which sends girls into druel mode).

Think of it like, your normal mingle is a blueberry (they can take it or leave it depending on mood), but when you add control and "starch" its like a pie, and it makes them salivate and squeeze their toes a little, and because of that, they will wait all night for you if they have to.

They wait for me to end their suffering.
    But I'm never that merciful
    I'm ruthless with a bit of love leaking through from how emmaculately I do what I do :P
    So yes, I'm a bit mellow, but its got this straight razor feel. It heightens the tactile nature of her senses, and allows her to be alert when we talk.
    I am extremely conservative when I am serious about a girl almost to the point they don't know if I know anything at all.

That way when she goes out to the balcony and I slowly wrap my arms around her she just gently smiles and goes with the moment, gently letting out her sigh, because she already knew, and I'm letting her slip into that fantasy world, and away from her doubt.
    And I very softly watch over her.

I try to seduce as subtle and as distilled as possible, because its much easier for me to savor everything.

If I just go wild I forget the feeling as soon as the girl is gone. And that sucks.
    I only want girls that I like to remember and seductions that help it stay with me.

Thats why I'm more straight razor.

Nice! I think we play on similar strings! I too am very particular about how I unfold my attention towards girls that 'matter'. Its a bit like playing a 'solid' game of chess.. (making those 'small' seemingly insignificant moves that solidify your position, without giving opponent any wiggle-room..)

This post has been ranked 10.00 out of 10 with 1 votes.

Witcher wrote:
    How the hell you catche them using their periphical vision? I have a little idea but want to know your answer too!
    Practice using your peripheral vision. It is something you can cultivate. Awareness requires using both sides of your brain while out in public. Your left brain does all the talking and lives in the past and plans for and worries about the future and is planning your cold approach of that hot babe dead ahead. Your right lives in the now and communicates with you via feelings. The left focuses on tasks, while the right is aware of the environment and spots stuff like big spiders and snakes, predators, and hot women. The right sees using the peripheral vision, the left, the focal point of high resolution vision called the macula. If the right sees something of immediate interest, it directs your eyes to point the macula at it.

This is where you have to train yourself. To not immediately direct your eyes to a hot babe checking you out when the right brain detects it, or worse to swivel your head, but to pay attention to her in your peripheral vision. The right brain does not send worded messages like "Hot babe checking you out/tiger/ripe berries bearing 40° left", it sends the, look at that signal, to the part of your brain that does reflexive eye and head movement to save time in case it is a tiger. With practice, you can observe a lot more of what is going on around you without looking at it. Your brain is already taking the information in, you just need to become more aware of it and control your reactions.

Try walking around and seeing more than what you are looking at. See how much information you can obtain without moving your eyes to people and things. Look ahead as you walk andnotice stuff flow out of the macula and past you in the peripheral. Learn to control your gaze, what you look directly at. Learn to move your eyes, not your head to observe things. It makes you look less fidgety and reactive and people more than about 5 meters away cannot really tell if you are looking directly at them because unless they are staring at your eyes, because otherwise your eyes are in their low resolution visual zone and they do not know what you are looking at.

Meditation helps all of this because it increases your awareness of your right brain and puts you in better touch with the now.

Just start working on it. It takes time and today is a good day to start.
    The older the violin, the sweeter the music. Augustus McCrae

Thx you but thuis not what i was asking about.
    I know how to use my periphical vision, i learned that in martial arts, i can even see many things witout moving my eyes, just the maximum range!!

What i ask is how to you know that girls are using their periphical vision, because when they use it it clear that they don't move their head!! They do the same thing as me!!

What i ask is how to you know that girls are using their periphical vision,
    Likely hard to do. You can become aware of them making over exertions. Maybe you can get feelings, which is your subconscious reading the situation, but it cannot speak, just feel. That happens more the more you are present in the now.

A classic from the Hall of Fame by Illuminatus...

http://www.pua-zone.com/showthread.p...t=overexertion
    The older the violin, the sweeter the music. Augustus McCrae